Groupon says its focus is on the bottom line, rather than top-line growth.
New customers include Lululemon Athletica Inc. and The Just Group.
Manhattan Associates Inc., a provider of supply chain and warehouse management systems used by dozens of leading e-retailers, reported a 12.5% increase in revenue for the third quarter ended Sept. 30.
It also licensed its software in the quarter to such new customers as apparel e-retailers Lululemon Athletica Inc., No. 122 in the Internet Retailer 2013 Top 500 Guide, and Australia-based The Just Group.
Manhattan Associates also reported for Q3:
● Total revenue of $107.8 million, up 12.5% from $95.8 million a year earlier;
● Total profit of $19.6 million, up 42.0% from $13.8 million a year earlier;
● Expanded contracts with existing customers among e-retailers and consumer brand manufacturers, including Asics Corp., BCBG Max Azria Group Inc., Coach Inc., Northern Safety Co. Inc., Redmart Pte Ltd and Stella & Dot. Coach is No. 173 in the Top 500.
For the nine months ended Sept. 30, the company reported:
● Total revenue of $306.9 million, up 9.3% from $280.9 million a year earlier;
● Operating income of $76.6 million, up 25.6% from $61.0 million a year earlier.
Manhattan Associates projected full-year revenue of $407 million to $412 million, up about 8% to 10% from 2012 revenue of $376.25 million.
Manhattan Associates is ranked No. 7 among providers of order management technology in Internet Retailer’s Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 E-Retailers.