Retailers have teased and rolled out online deals for days, even weeks, but the real Black Friday is here.
New customers include Lululemon Athletica Inc. and The Just Group.
Manhattan Associates Inc., a provider of supply chain and warehouse management systems used by dozens of leading e-retailers, reported a 12.5% increase in revenue for the third quarter ended Sept. 30.
It also licensed its software in the quarter to such new customers as apparel e-retailers Lululemon Athletica Inc., No. 122 in the Internet Retailer 2013 Top 500 Guide, and Australia-based The Just Group.
Manhattan Associates also reported for Q3:
● Total revenue of $107.8 million, up 12.5% from $95.8 million a year earlier;
● Total profit of $19.6 million, up 42.0% from $13.8 million a year earlier;
● Expanded contracts with existing customers among e-retailers and consumer brand manufacturers, including Asics Corp., BCBG Max Azria Group Inc., Coach Inc., Northern Safety Co. Inc., Redmart Pte Ltd and Stella & Dot. Coach is No. 173 in the Top 500.
For the nine months ended Sept. 30, the company reported:
● Total revenue of $306.9 million, up 9.3% from $280.9 million a year earlier;
● Operating income of $76.6 million, up 25.6% from $61.0 million a year earlier.
Manhattan Associates projected full-year revenue of $407 million to $412 million, up about 8% to 10% from 2012 revenue of $376.25 million.
Manhattan Associates is ranked No. 7 among providers of order management technology in Internet Retailer’s Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 E-Retailers.