Demandware says 30 of its clients booked more than $100 million in online sales in 2015, up from 22 a year earlier.
Element Wave Solves Major Issue in Mobile App Market: Low User RetentionApps World Europe 2013
LONDON--With low user retention being the greatest challenge faced by the mobile app market, Irish start-up Element Wave has developed new in-app technology to specifically tackle this issue for app publishers. The company which has attracted major players in the European app market is now launching its innovative and award-winning Software-as-a-Service for mobile customer engagement, to a global audience at Apps World London.
Also this month, Element Wave won the international LaunchPad start-up competition at Europe’s leading iGaming Conference, EiG in Barcelona, an important and respected competition in the iGaming sector.
With a focus on helping app publishers drive revenue, increase user retention and engagement; a proven way to significantly increase mobile revenue for brands, Element Wave is striving to offer the best real-time user analytics and in-app messaging platform on the market. Element Wave gives app publishers an easy way to target their mobile audience by sending content-driven messages based on users’ preferences, location, interests, language and behaviours.
Founder and CEO of Element Wave, Dorothy Creaven said “As the voice of mobile apps, push messaging is critical to drive greater engagement and build loyalty. With Element Wave we wanted to create the best product on the market, combining advanced user analytics and targeted push notifications to help app publisher to drive significantly higher revenues and customer retention. With real-time analytics and live-geo location targeting, this presents huge opportunities for brands to send timely location-based messages to promote latest deals, VIP offers and information alerts to increase the amount of time your app is on-screen, and to promote in-app purchasing, and even footfall to physical stores.”
“Winning EiG’s LaunchPad start-up competition gives Element Wave international recognition and endorsement for our product by industry experts,” added Dorothy Creaven.
Element Wave's cross-platform solution provides;
- Real-time analytics – live metrics show you when, where and how people are engaging with your app
- A highly-tailored push notifications service - create personalised & targeted push notifications, including messages based on app users current locations
- Fast, high-quality performance – performs better in busy areas thanks to a 20X saving on data transfer
- Simple integration – just add one line of code to a new or existing apps
- User friendly dashboard – easy to send notifications and view analytics
- An affordable solution – the entry level is free, while the Pro package is $199 per month for advanced audience targeting and full user statistics for apps that have up to 50,000 users.
At Apps World London, CTO and co-founder of Element Wave, James Harkin will be contributing to the Developer Marketing Panel: 'How to boost app downloads and build long-term relationships with users'. This takes place at the 'Developers World' workshop on Tuesday, 22ndOctober at 2.30pm.