Mattress Firm takes on delivery and setup services for mattress buyers on Wayfair.com.
GeoInsight puts powerful, easy-to-use database analytics capabilities into marketers’ hands.
Prince Frederick, Md. -- October 10, 2013 -- DirectMail.com™ (www.DirectMail.com), a recognized leader in data-driven technology solutions for mid-market and enterprise customers, today announced that it will launch GeoInsight™, the firm’s advanced marketing intelligence and data sourcing tool, at DMA 2013. DirectMail.com will demonstrate GeoInsight’s capabilities at Booth #661 at McCormick Place West in Chicago, Ill. on October 13–15, 2013 during Exhibit Hall hours.
GeoInsight puts powerful, easy-to-use database analytics capabilities into marketers’ hands. Based on a simple, web-based map interface, GeoInsight delivers the following functionality:
- The combined power of enterprise-level, location-based data analytics and real-time, customer-rich profile information,
- Instant analysis of markets, customers and prospects, yielding visual and quantitative displays of geographic concentrations and lifestyle and purchasing characteristics, and
- A new level of selectivity and precision in targeting prospects and engaging existing customers by combining a marketer’s existing database with GeoInsight’s location-based, data-mining and modeling information.
The GeoInsight tool features enhancements such as:
- A data visualization engine that allows customized reporting based on relevant data points,
- Thematic map overlays, using either client data or enhanced consumer data,
- Access to digital behavior insights, enabling better cross-channel marketing and timing,
- Targeted segmentation and messaging strategy models, and
- Analysis of client files based on customer transactional or summarized data.
Joe Leger, Vice President of Data and Analytics, DirectMail.com, said, “DMA 2013, the global event for data-driven marketers, is the ideal venue for launching GeoInsight. Marketers who understand data’s power to transform a brand and a business will be amazed by how this innovative marketing intelligence and data sourcing tool brings a whole new level of selectivity and precision to the task of targeting prospects and engaging current customers. With GeoInsight’s revelations about customer behaviors and lifestyles, their ability to increase market share – and do so with greater return on marketing investment – will be facilitated.”
DirectMail.com invites DMA 2013 attendees to stop by Booth #661 to learn about GeoInsight, as well as our strategic data offerings and our Data Insight & Solutions Center capabilities. Our team can turn numbers into information, information into decision-making intelligence and decision-making intelligence into bottom-line growth by:
- Planning, developing and fulfilling your data modeling, mining, aggregation, cleaning, analysis and reporting needs,
- Conducting highly accurate geographic and demographic segmentation using up to 400 characteristics,
- Developing direct mail and email models and offers using our DirectChoice™ national consumer database,
- Designing and building database solutions to support even the most complex national Customer Relationship Marketing programs,
- Developing direct response segmentation and testing strategies, and
- Providing insightful program or campaign data file audits and results reports.
DirectMail.com, headquartered in metropolitan Washington, D.C., is an industry leader offering Agency, Data Products, Business Intelligence Insight, Email Marketing and Production services. For over 40 years, DirectMail.com’s unique Insight Engine and Intelligent Marketing Process (Identify > Target > Contact > Acquire > Engage and Retain) have grown clients’ market share by applying strategies proven to increase customer and donor acquisition and retention. Staffed by over 250 direct marketing professionals, DirectMail.com’s proprietary data, business intelligence technology and segmentation products FUEL the marketing engines of the nation’s leading brands and fundraisers, consistently improving results and achieving a positive ROI. For more information about DirectMail.com, please visit us at www.DirectMail.com, call 1-888-690-2252 or join the conversation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+.