Revenue increased 11.9% in Q1 of 2015, to $17.26 billion compared with $15.42 billion in the year-ago period.
In keeping with the company’s focus on customer driven commerce, this release delivers improvements in mobile commerce, advanced analytics, configuration management, integrated search and other features to optimize online shopping.
Petaluma, CA – September 30, 2013 – MarketLive, the leading eCommerce platform for high-growth merchants, today released version 5.9.8 of its award-winning technology. In keeping with the company’s focus on customer driven commerce, this release delivers improvements in mobile commerce, advanced analytics, configuration management, integrated search and other features to optimize online shopping.
MarketLive version 5.9.8 is available immediately to all customers via MarketLive’s hosted SaaS service.
“With each release, MarketLive is incorporating years of experience and insight into features that allow our merchants’ to create deep, long term relationships with their customers,” said Ken Burke, founder and chairman of MarketLive. “In this release, we are responding to the rapid shift to cross device commerce that is exploding in our industry. At current rates, mobile traffic is expected to account for almost half of all visits in a year. (MarketLive Performance Index, August, 2013) By giving customers a touch enabled experience on any device, as well as a cart that can be saved across those devices, we are helping our merchants optimize the path to purchase, improve conversion rates and increase revenue.
MarketLive‘s current release includes features that are designed to engage customers at every touch, making their interaction with a brand meaningful and effective. The features also provide merchants with analytics and tools to help them optimize their merchandising and promotions, further strengthening those customer touch points.
Specific features in this release include:
- Cross Device Commerce -- implemented multi-device optimized features, including touch enablement and cross device cart sharing to make customers’ experiences on a wide range of devices optimal.
- Insightful Analytics -- Google Analytics Advanced Tagging and Universal Analytics framework support include event tracking along the Path to Purchase, such as order attribution, coupon redemption and cart creation. In addition, we have implemented support for Google Universal Analytics.
- Configuration Manager -- Configuration Manager brings a whole new level of power to merchants, enabling self-serve merchant tools throughout the entire platform. Merchants have an unprecedented level of control and flexibility to implement changes to a wide variety of commerce functions including email integration, my account settings, path to purchase features, navigation, search and content management.
- A/B Testing Preview -- Testing and validation tool that allows merchants to choose a future date and then preview and experience their site as a shopper would on that date.
- Advanced Admin Search -- Advanced Admin Search, leveraging our MarketLive Intelligent Search Framework, includes a new drag & drop interface for search queries with multiple attributes for both product and non-product content.
Connect with MarketLive
- Find case studies and best practices at the MarketLive blog: http://www.marketlive-blog.com/
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest webinar invites, events and surveys: https://twitter.com/MarketLiveInc
- Discuss e-commerce with your peers at our LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketlive
- Like MarketLive on Facebook to receive the latest trends and news: https://www.facebook.com/marketlive
Since 1995, MarketLive, Inc., has been the leading provider of eCommerce technology and services that help fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online. Designed to meet the unique requirements of catalogers, retailers, direct marketers, and manufacturers, the extensible MarketLive® eCommerce Suite and MarketLive’s best practices-based Intelligent Selling® methodology enable merchants to enhance their customers’ experience online while dramatically improving acquisition, conversion, and retention rates.
The MarketLive platform is the most retail-targeted, fully featured, customizable eCommerce solution on the market today. MarketLive powers many successful retail eCommerce sites, including Armani Exchange, Party City, Perricone MD, Sport Chalet, Sundance, Helzberg, John Deere, Title Nine, Intermix and others.
For more information, visit www.marketlive.com.