Groupon says its focus is on the bottom line, rather than top-line growth.
The next meeting for new and returning Board members will be in Huntington Beach, California during Shop.org’s Online Merchandising Workshop in July.
Washington, June 27, 2013 – Shop.org today announced the addition of six new members to its Board of Directors and welcomed back three members that currently serve on the Board. Each member will serve a two-year term. The next meeting for new and returning Board members will be in Huntington Beach, California during Shop.org’s Online Merchandising Workshop in July.
The Shop.org leadership team represents the needs of Shop.org members, provides strategic and financial guidance on the operation and mission of the group, and contributes to Shop.org's authority in the digital retail industry.
Newly-elected Shop.org Board members include:
• Elaine Boltz, senior vice president of e-commerce, The TJX Companies
• Jill Braff, executive vice president of digital commerce, HSNi
• Ivy Chin, senior vice president of e-commerce and omnichannel digital, Belk
• Jason Goldberg, vice president of commerce strategy, Razorfish
• Kasey Lobaugh, principal – chief retail innovation officer, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
• Matthew Kaness, chief strategy officer, Urban Outfitters, Inc.
Additional members of the Shop.org Board of Directors who were re-elected to serve another two-year term, include:
• Miki Berardelli – chairman of Shop.org board and chief marketing officer, Tory Burch, LLC
• Scot Wingo – chief executive officer, ChannelAdvisor
• Bernardine Wu – chief executive officer, FitForCommerce
View the current Shop.org Board members.
“The new additions to the Shop.org board bring another level of expertise and professionalism to an already stellar list of digital leaders,” said NRF Senior Vice President and Executive Director of Shop.org, Vicki Cantrell. “Shop.org is confident that each member of the board will bring value and insight to the issues online retailers face each day, resulting in revolutionary solutions.”
Shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation, is the world's leading community for digital retail, offering thought leadership through original research and gold standard events. The community is made up of exclusive networking groups and committees that lead the global conversation surrounding innovative e-commerce trends and digital retail. Shop.org members include some of the world’s largest most respected retail, technology, research, and consulting companies. www.shop.org