Melanie Teed-Murch has been with the retail chain since 1996.
Newly redesigned merchant portal, PayAnywhere Inside, brings rich reporting and business intelligence to merchants of all sizes, complementing app upgrade to help merchants get paid faster and easier
TROY, Mich. – June 17, 2012, –PayAnywhere (www.payanywhere.com), a leader in mobile point of sale solutions, today announced availability of the newest version of its popular mobile point of sale (mPOS) app for iOS, along with a new and improved merchant portal, PayAnywhere Inside.
Available for download today from the Apple App Store the newest version of the award-winning PayAnywhere app works with the PayAnywhere mobile credit card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device, giving merchants of all sizes a safe and easy way to accept credit and debit card payments directly from their phone or tablet.
PayAnywhere is the payment industry’s only enterprise-grade, “pay-as-you-go” mobile payment solution suited for any size business. With PayAnywhere there are no surprises, no hidden fees and no setup, monthly or cancellation fees. Merchants using PayAnywhere enjoy next day funding and a swiped transaction fee as low as 2.69% for all Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, and American Express transactions.
The latest update to the PayAnywhere iOS app features boosted performance, new bilingual in-app support with Spanish language prompts, and new advanced inventory features, among other updates.
The PayAnywhere app performance boost and new industry leading features include:
- Easier transactions: Streamlined inventory features and checkout process for an overall smoother experience.
- Sleek new user interface: A reorganized menu and sortable inventory tracking delivers quick and straightforward transaction processing with easy access to selling, inventory and reports.
- Spanish language support: Set in-app prompts and reporting to Spanish language.
- · Hassle-free refunds and pre-authorizations: More flexibility to run partial pre-authorizations on charges, issue refunds for specific items or to adjust the price on particular items from directly within the app.
- Rich reporting: Check daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sales with customizable filters and new enhanced Heat Maps that allow for zooming in and out on regions, and viewing individual or grouped transactions, providing merchants with greater visibility to where their sales are taking place.
- Cross-platform synching: Merchants’ inventory and reporting will automatically sync between any piece of equipment they use, providing a consistent experience and up-to-date data regardless of how many different devices are used to process transactions.
PayAnywhere Inside is the robust new merchant portal that gives merchants an inside track on their sales, with new features including:
- Single sign on: One password for access to both the app and PayAnywhere Inside means one less thing for merchants to worry about.
- Support for multiple users: Add and manage multiple users from a single PayAnywhere account for businesses that require more than one point of sale unit in use at the same time.
- Enhanced view of account activity: See a streamlined view of your sales with new selling and inventory reporting, and added ability to filter and export reports.
- Easily update your profile: Quickly update your own account information, from changing your bank account to adding a new address.
- Improved referral program: Refer businesses or friends to PayAnywhere and make extra money for yourself. Easily track your referrals and rewards from within the portal.
Setting up a PayAnywhere account is fast and easy. A merchant simply visits the app store to download the free PayAnywhere app, and follows the in-app instructions to sign up for an account. The free PayAnywhere reader is then mailed directly via U.S. Mail.
Download the new PayAnywhere app today from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/payanywhere-accept-credit/id404066296?mt=8
Created by a multi-billion dollar credit card processing company with more than two decades of merchant payment processing experience, PayAnywhere is powering a payments revolution with its enterprise-grade, “pay-as-you-go” mobile payments system. PayAnywhere’s mobile point of sale (mPOS) technology and payments industry expertise delivers the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise-grade mPOS features with live customer support. For more information visit www.payanywhere.com.
PayAnywhere is a registered trademark of PayAnywhere. iPad® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
# # #
Mobility Public Relations
Press Kit: http://payanywhere.mobilitypr.com