Sales from mobile devices increased 101% in the first quarter compared to the same quarter last year for more than 350 retailer clients of ...
The web grows 15% for Neiman Marcus in Q3
Total revenue grew 4% while specialty store sales were flat.
Store sales and total revenue for The Neiman Marcus Group Inc. grew only slightly in the third quarter, but it's a different story for e-commerce.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2013 ended April 27, Neiman Marcus, No. 39 in the Internet Retailer 2013 Top 500 Guide, reports:
- E-commerce sales grew 15.1%to $242.6 million from $210.8 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Total sales grew year over year 3.8% to $1.10 billion from $1.06 billion.
- Specialty retail sales increased 1.0% to $855.7 million from $846.9 million.
- Comparable-store sales weren’t disclosed.
- Net earnings increased 13.1% to $70.8 million from $62.6 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
The web accounted for 22.1% of total sales compared with 19.9% in the third quarter of 2012.
For the first nine months of fiscal 2013, Neiman Marcus also reported:
- E-commerce sales grew 11.3% to $744.5 million from $669.0 million in the first three quarters of fiscal 2012.
- Total sales grew year over year 5.7% to $3.53 billion from $3.34 billion.
- Specialty retail sales increased 3.0% to $2.75 billion from $2.67 billion.
- Net earnings increased 6.5% to $402.5 million from $378.1 million in the first three quarters of fiscal 2012.
The web accounted for 21.1% of total sales compared with 20.0% in the first three quarters of fiscal 2012.