Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
Robert Bosch joins the company in the newly created role of chief sales officer EMEA
New York (May 7th, 2013) – Sociomantic Labs, the leader in intelligent display solutions for eCommerce marketers, today announced that Robert Bosch will be joining company in the newly created role of chief sales officer EMEA. With more than 12 years of leadership experience at leading online companies such as Google, Groupon and Axel Springer, Bosch is well positioned to assume responsibility for driving Sociomantic’s revenue strategy in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Bosch was most recently at Google Germany, where he steered the company’s agency business as a director on the German management team. Prior to Google, Bosch served as senior vice president of business development EMEA at Groupon. Before that he held a number of senior management positions at Axel Springer.
- At Sociomantic Bosch will be responsible for leading the ongoing expansion of the company in EMEA starting in August 2013.
- Bosch joins Sociomantic at a time of rapid growth for the company:
- In 2012, Sociomantic grew from 20 to 100 employees.
- The company launched operations in Sao Paulo, Moscow, New York, London and Madrid.
- The company expects to more than double its headcount in the next 12 months.
- Sociomantic currently serves customers in more than 50 markets worldwide.
- Bosch’s hire as CSO EMEA follows Sociomantic’s recent appointment of another key executive, JB Brokaw, as the company’s North American president. The strength of Sociomantic’s leadership team demonstrates the company’s commitment to acquiring top talent to drive continued revenue growth.
- “Real-time, data-based advertising will be the standard in the media landscape of the future,” said Robert Bosch. “Sociomantic enables a new level of transparency to better help our clients understand the true market price of capturing and keeping their customers. This makes the process more efficient and effective. Sociomantic is uniquely positioned in the advertising ecosystem and I am very excited to be a part of this outstanding team.”
- “Sociomantic’s growth has been incredibly rapid over the past two years. This is thanks in part to our technology, but more importantly it is due to our exceptional team,” said Jason Kelly, chief executive officer of Sociomantic. “We are thrilled to welcome Robert on board as we continue to expand our team and our customer base worldwide.”
- “In Robert we have gained an experienced manager for the expansion of Sociomantic in Europe,” said Jason Kelly. “He has the experience and the network to guide our expansion and to forge strong partnerships with our eCommerce customers and partners in the EMEA region.”
Sociomantic Labs empowers advertisers in more than 50 markets worldwide with an intelligent display platform that drives incremental sales for sustainable revenue growth. As a market leader in real-time bidding (RTB) and personalized display advertising, Sociomantic helps marketers reach new and existing customers and grow Customer Lifetime Value using today’s most advanced display advertising solutions, including RTB retargeting and prospecting, real-time data management, dynamic ad personalization, custom segmentation and real-time reporting. These solutions are delivered hand-in-hand with full-service local expertise delivered from Berlin, London, Warsaw, Paris, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Moscow, Madrid and New York City, Chicago and San Francisco.
More information at www.sociomantic.com