The women’s footwear retailer launched more than five years ago under Nordstrom’s off-price HauteLook brand.
The new “always-on” consumer has now elevated the necessity for brands to deliver coordinated and consistent customer experiences across all marketing channels.
New York, N.Y., April 30, 2013 — Experian Marketing Services, a global provider of integrated consumer insights and targeting, data quality and cross-channel marketing, today announced the launch of its new global cross-channel marketing platform. Unlike existing cross-channel campaign management or single-channel campaign execution offerings, Experian Marketing Services’ cross-channel marketing platform was built with the scale and flexibility to seamlessly handle the growing complexities and speed required to effectively engage in intelligent customer interactions with today’s dynamic and hyperconnected customers.
The new “always-on” consumer has now elevated the necessity for brands to deliver coordinated and consistent customer experiences across all marketing channels. Experian Marketing Services has filled this need by now offering marketers access to a single platform in which they can unite siloed marketing functions and optimize real-time customer interactions across email, mobile, social, Web, display and print.
Key features of the platform include:
• Real-time and actionable data — This feature enables marketers to obtain a true, panoramic customer view, integrating data from any virtually source (including first-party and third-party data) and channel into an always-fresh central repository. This data then can be leveraged immediately for more effective targeting, triggering and personalization of marketing campaigns across all channels. Brands also can layer customer data with deep consumer insights to gain a true, panoramic view of their customers.
• Cross-channel campaign management — The new platform provides a central location for marketers to plan, manage, execute and optimize all campaigns across channels in a highly sophisticated and streamlined fashion. This enables marketers to focus less on logistics and more on delivering consistent and coordinated marketing messages to their customers as they naturally move seamlessly in and out of channels.
• Intelligent customer interaction management — Marketers are now able to trigger highly optimized, personalized and coordinated messages across channels based on customers’ real-time actions and responses to campaigns. All messages are created and delivered directly from the same platform, ensuring that customer response behavior is immediately captured and accessible to drive even greater relevancy in subsequent interactions.
“Multidevice consumerism is the new reality as the consumer paradigm is shifting and the customer’s path to purchase is becoming increasingly more complex. To be successful in this multichannel environment, marketers must have access to real-time data and the ability to react and respond quickly and appropriately,” said Matt Seeley, president of Experian Marketing Services. “Our new cross-channel marketing platform provides brands with a single, intuitive platform to align all of their marketing initiatives around the full customer experience — making customer interactions seamless and relevant, regardless of the marketing channel.”
Additional highlights of Experian Marketing Services’ new cross-channel marketing platform include:
• The platform allows marketers to interact with customers across multiple channels in both a batched-based and real-time, one-to-one fashion
• The ability to identify and target customers who are key influencers on social networks and then send them special, enticing offers that reward brand advocacy
• Behavioral retargeting capabilities to expand brand reach and increase campaign effectiveness
• Mobile optimized emails, landing pages and preference centers
• Industry-leading, proprietary email deliverability technology and expertise
• The ability to identify how marketing efforts in various channels directly impact sales and drive brand advocacy
“In this always on consumer environment, it’s critical for marketers to create a seamless brand experience across all channels, online and offline,” said Peter DeNunzio, general manager, cross-channel marketing, Experian Marketing Services. “With this new cross-channel marketing platform, we’re leveraging our expertise in building scalable and reliable marketing technology to transform how brands interact and connect with their customers. As a result, our clients will have a sustainable and strategic competitive advantage in the marketplace and the necessary tools to build meaningful and lasting customer relationships.”