The world’s largest retailer will end free shipping for online orders under $50 Canadian starting April 2.
The new customizable Dashboard delivers up-to-the-minute metrics in beautiful, easy-to-read graphs, allowing stores to reach their sales goals and monitor performance.
MONTREAL, Canada, April 24, 2013 – LightSpeed, a leading software company using Macs, iPhones and iPads to help retailers revolutionize the in-store experience, today announced the launch of StoreMaster, a completely re-engineered interface for the Mac that provides retailers with complete control over their business. As part of LightSpeed’s most extensive upgrade to date, StoreMaster enables users to track real-time data across all sales channels, manage inventory levels and process invoices and shipments from one simple control panel. Its new customizable Dashboard delivers up-to-the-minute metrics in beautiful, easy-to-read graphs, allowing stores to reach their sales goals and monitor performance.
“StoreMaster gives retailers a competitive advantage by offering total control and visibility into all areas of their business inside one central, customizable hub,” said Dax Dasilva, founder and CEO of LightSpeed. “As business owners navigate the new omni-channel environment, it’s vital for retailers to track sales seamlessly across all shopping channels, including mobile, online and in-store. StoreMaster gives retailers the real-time data they need right at their fingertips.”
The new LightSpeed includes:
- StoreMaster – The new LightSpeed browser was completely redesigned and re-engineered to better manage a retailer’s business operations, allowing store managers, purchasers and sales associates the ability to create a home screen that fits their specific needs. Some of the new key features in StoreMaster include:
- Dashboard – LightSpeed empowers stores to make better business decisions with the easy-to-use Dashboard. The dynamic new interface harnesses the power of LightSpeed’s built-in analytics in easy-to-read widgets that deliver up-to-the-minute metrics. Dashboard helps retailers stay on top of their sales targets, see the most popular products, automatically generate year-over-year comparisons, and optimize staffing by visually identifying historical sales peaks.
- Real-Time Notifications – Real-time e-commerce updates with live notifications keep users informed of incoming web orders.
- Gallery – The new gallery feature provides users access to key product and customer information simply by hovering over images.
- Multi-Tasking – Managers can continue working while also generating reports. Reports are now created in the background and, once completed, prompt a notification of the report’s availability.
- Automated Action Items – Improved Smart Finds and Trackers allow users to create automated to-do lists triggered by events in the store.
- Additional Features – The new release allows managers to stay up to date on which products are trending with the new Sell-Through Report and simplify cash purchases in select countries with the new Cash Rounding feature. The new LightSpeed also incorporates payment services from Moneris, Canada’s largest payment processor, and support for the new Genius terminal from Merchant Warehouse in the US.
Existing customers with a maintenance plan can upgrade to the new version at any time. Those wishing to experience LightSpeed for the first time can get started for free at www.lightspeedretail.com or contact the Company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LightSpeed®, is committed to its mission of fusing innovation, technology and design to produce the most compelling retail business solution on any platform. Led by founder and CEO Dax Dasilva, LightSpeed was designed to help retailers attain their business aspirations. Founded in 2005 and based in Montreal, Ottawa and New York City, LightSpeed specializes in building next-generation retail software systems that offer business owners powerful, intuitive retail tools for Mac and iOS. For more information, please visit LightSpeed’s website at www.lightspeedretail.com.