Research presented today at the NRF Big Show in New York highlights 2016 holiday findings from popular retailers.
Built on the enRICH platform, which delivers more than 1 billion product recommendations daily across the worlds largest retail sites, RichContent analyzes consumer signals and re-architects site content in real time to reflect a consumer's true interests.
San Francisco, CA – Mar. 27, 2013 –– RichRelevance®, the leading provider of dynamic personalization for the world’s largest retailers and brands, today unveiled its new RichContent offering to bring the power of data-driven decision-making to digital marketing and publishing. Built on the enRICH platform, which delivers more than 1 billion product recommendations daily across the worlds largest retail sites, RichContent analyzes consumer signals and re-architects site content in real time to reflect a consumer's true interests. Now, consumer brands, media and hospitality sites can maximize engagement, brand preference, loyalty and sales by delivering highly personalized experiences that customize the site to each visitor based on current and past behaviors (clicks, searches, views, etc.), as well as additional information provided, including page views or social network cues such as “Likes” or “Favorites”.
"Data is the currency of business today,” said RichRelevance CEO David Selinger. “With RichContent, we are leveraging our platform to help companies use data to solve the most complicated content challenges. Now, brands and publishers can replace static websites with personalized consumption. The result is an engaging, differentiated experience that drives engagement, letting publishers and brands extract the greatest value out of every pixel of their site."
L’Oreal Paris USA recently leveraged RichContent to deliver a ground-breaking new experience for the beauty industry. Through RichRelevance’s personalization, L’Oreal is able to help each user find her signature beauty looks based upon stated characteristics, individual preferences and observed behavior. The result is delivery of a custom mix of content that is directly relevant to each individual consumer. This includes product recommendations, articles, videos, slideshows, special offers and more, that dynamically change in real time based on her goals and interests.
RichContent: Features & Benefits
The newest addition to RichRelevance’s integrated personalization suite, RichContent, leverages real time consumer behavior analysis to display the most relevant videos, articles, white papers, and/or slideshows dynamically to consumers, creating a unique site experience for each individual. Now brands and publishers can easily optimize their valuable web real estate to increase multi-channel sales, improve loyalty and brand preference, as well as boost ad revenue, while delivering a highly personalized and engaging site experience.
Key capabilities include:
· Dynamic Content Targeting: RichContent changes site content in real time based on existing customer segments, as well as individual shoppers' behavior and context on the site such as: how the consumer arrived on the site, browsing history, geo-location, social activity (Likes, Pins, etc.) and time of day.
· Content by Consumer Group: RichContent models behavior of specific groups of consumers that share similar characteristics (for example, women with red hair, men who have interest in adventure sports, a young couple looking for a honeymoon package) to uncover and display the most appropriate content for consumers within each group.
· Adaptive Learning and Optimization: As consumers interact with recommended content, the enRICH Engine’s built-in feedback loops inform the system about the performance of key content and recommendation types. The Engine then rebuilds its models every other hour—adjusting to accommodate the subtlest changes in consumer behavior.
· Truly Dynamic Content: RichContent employs multiple algorithms to support numerous recommendation types, each with a unique value proposition that corresponds to a specific consumption behavior, ensuring site visitors receive the right information at the right time in fewer clicks. This allows brands, media and retailers to build millions of customized experiences at scale, without any manual intervention.
· Insights and Analytics: RichContent offers detailed reports for the entire site or individual campaigns, including placement views, click-through-rate, revenue, average order value and more. Data can be easily exported for easy reporting. The insights and analytics are included as part of the RichContent software package.
· More information and pricing information on RichContent is available here <http://www.richrelevance.com/retailers/richcontent/> .
· More information on RichRelevance is available here <http://www.richrelevance.com/company/> .
· Connect with RichRelevance on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richrelevance/103123169727247> and Twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/richrelevance> for updates and news
RichRelevance delivers over one billion product recommendations daily, powering the personalized shopping experiences for consumers shopping the world’s largest and most innovative retail brands like Walmart, Sears, Target, Marks & Spencer and John Lewis. Founded and led by the e-commerce expert who helped pioneer personalization at Amazon.com, RichRelevance helps retailers increase sales and customer engagement by recommending the most relevant products to consumers regardless of the channel they are shopping. RichRelevance has delivered more than $8 billion in attributable sales for its retail clients to date, and is accelerating these results with the introduction of a new form of digital advertising called Shopping Media which allows manufacturers to engage consumers where it matters most—in the digital aisles on the largest retail sites in world. RichRelevance is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Seattle, Boston, London, Munich and Paris. For more information, please visit www.richrelevance.com.