The new payment option from Samsung gives retailers another way to connect with customers.
The newly announced customers, including Hanky Panky, BenQ America Corp., Farm Fresh To You, Sugarpova and Vaja will be undergoing site implementations and revamps in the coming weeks.
CULVER CITY, Calif.--Magento, a leading eCommerce platform provider and a division of X.commerce, an eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) company, today announced that several new merchants have joined its global ecosystem by signing on to be Magento Enterprise Edition customers. The newly announced customers, including Hanky Panky, BenQ America Corp., Farm Fresh To You, Sugarpova and Vaja will be undergoing site implementations and revamps in the coming weeks.
“Our customers come to us first and foremost for the customizability factor – every brand needs to shine through in their sites – but also because they know that in time, as their business expands, their sites can scale to accommodate growing demands.”
“We are excited to announce some of the new customers that have joined the Magento family. We’ve seen tremendous adoption of the Magento Enterprise Edition in the market and we are thrilled that we are able to offer a product that helps companies grow, succeed and see a healthier bottom line,” said Ben Pressley, Head of Worldwide Sales of Magento. “Our customers come to us first and foremost for the customizability factor – every brand needs to shine through in their sites – but also because they know that in time, as their business expands, their sites can scale to accommodate growing demands.”
More information about Magento’s newest merchants below:
- Hanky Panky: Established over 30 years ago, designer Gale Epstein created a hand-made lingerie set for her friend crafted out of embroidered handkerchiefs. The original designs wowed retailers and industry experts and were the inspiration for the company name, Hanky Panky. With the inception of the hanky set in the seventies to the thongs of today, Hanky Panky continues to influence trends in lingerie and sleepwear. The company takes pride in providing brilliant solutions for fashion fit issues by remaining dedicated to innovative design, comfort, quality, and US production.
- BenQ America Corp.: BenQ America Corp. is a leading innovator of digital lifestyle products, providing an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies. The company offers a broad range of projectors and monitors for any application and market -- education, home, gaming, corporate, government, and IT -- with cutting-edge models that lead the industry in performance, reliability, environmental sustainability, and aesthetics. Whether it's interactive digital whiteboards for classrooms, 3D-ready projectors for home theaters, short-throw projectors for boardrooms, or LED backlight monitors for professional gaming, BenQ continues to defy the limits of digital displays. The company's products are available across North America through leading value-added distributors, resellers, and retailers.
- Farm Fresh To You: Farm Fresh To You is a San Francisco Bay Area-based produce home delivery service that has its own farm, delivers straight to customers’ home or office, does not require any commitment, and allows customers to customize what is received in their delivery, based on seasonal availability. The company also strives to connect customers with the people and processes in which their produce is grown with farm tours and weekly farm newsletters.
- Sugarpova: Sugarpova is a premium candy line that reflects the fun, fashionable, sweet side of international tennis sensation Maria Sharapova. Maria has created her own candy business to offer an accessible bit of luxury, interpreting classic candies in her own signature style. A long time candy lover with a surprising sweet tooth, Maria is bringing a new level of quality to the candy category through fun, unexpected types and shapes – with playful names to match. Wrapped up in a beautiful package, it’s both style and substance, just like founder Maria Sharapova.
- Vaja: Vaja’s goal is to design and handcraft some of the most stylish leather cases to protect gadgets and devices while keeping the functionality of the device intact. Its colored and stitched side leather pieces are a perfect balance of form, function and fashion. Each one of Vaja’s products is handcrafted with extreme care and attention to the smallest detail by the most skilled leather artisans, only using the highest quality Argentine leather. The constant innovation reflects the company’s unstoppable desire to satisfy the most demanding customers around the world.
The Magento Enterprise Edition is the complete eCommerce solution for businesses that are ready to take full advantage of their online channel. This solution combines an unrivaled feature set with world-class support and virtually infinite flexibility, at a fraction of the price charged by competitive platforms.
For more information on the Magento Enterprise Edition, go to the product page.
The Magento eCommerce platform serves more than 150,000 merchants worldwide and is supported by a global ecosystem of solution partners and third-party developers. Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class platform that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content and functionality of their online store. In August 2011, Magento was acquired by eBay Inc., and is now a division of X.commerce, Inc. (an eBay Inc. company).