The founder of the e-commerce platform providers had been expected to stay on after Marketlive merged with Shopatron to form Kibo.
The launch of the network operations center includes significant enhancements that will enable SecureNet to deliver a superior customer experience 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
AUSTIN, Texas—March 12, 2013—SecureNet Payment Systems, a payment processing technology provider, today announced the launch of its state-of-the-art Network Operations Center (NOC) in Austin, Texas, to support its strong year-over-year growth. SecureNet has also consolidated its headquarters in Austin.
The NOC provides SecureNet with a strategic infrastructure for rapid growth, providing improved system stability and monitoring and allowing SecureNet to roll out advanced security and PCI compliance solutions to its merchant customers. The improved platform and applications now support innovative offerings currently in development.
The launch of the NOC includes significant enhancements that will enable SecureNet to deliver a superior customer experience 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. New features and system upgrades include:
- Best-of-breed monitoring tools to enhance monitoring of daily transactions, improve tracking and response time to support requests, and help SecureNet predict and correct issues before they occur
- Enhanced platform infrastructure and applications to ensure platform reliability, scalability and security
- Multi-site redundancy plan utilizing SecureNet’s dual data centers to provide continuous uptime and delivery of service to its customers
- State-of-the-art Certification Test Simulator
- Enhanced Risk Management System to improve back office functionality
- Online merchant application API to support automatic on boarding and improve merchant throughput
- Full-service call center providing Help Desk Services to an expanded audience including Merchants, Partners, Developers and Enterprise Clients
These enhancements, along with SecureNet’s ongoing efforts to build an ecosystem where business owners, developers and others can collaborate, innovate and define the future of payments, will create a seamless transition between all modes of commerce for customers and merchants.
“All of our many enhancements are a testament to SecureNet's ongoing commitment to deliver the best experience possible for our merchant clients,” said Brent Warrington, CEO of SecureNet. “We are excited for this time of growth and opportunity. Together with our customers, we are redefining payments technology.”
About SecureNet Payment Systems
SecureNet’s PayOS offers the most innovative payment technology operating system directly connected to the major card networks available in the market. SecureNet’s PayOS enables merchants to accept any payment type, anytime, anywhere through point-of-sale, eCommerce and mobile acceptance. Sophisticated payment APIs and flexible architecture simplify integration and empower merchants and developers to design and control their own payment roadmap while monetizing their business solution. As a direct payment processor, SecureNet delivers cost effective solutions by passing on significant cost savings to merchants, resellers and partners. Processing over $12 billion in annual transaction volume, SecureNet enables universal commerce for over 14,000 merchants and some of the most well-known brand name partners. For more information, please visit www.SecureNet.com.
Marketing Communications Director
Jeff Ketner or Brittany Johnson
Ketner Group PR + Marketing