Justin Bieber, Madonna and Kim Kardashian-West tweeted about the launch of EDbyEllen.com.
Search technology provider adds major new functionality to improve automation and speed up implementation of sophisticated marketing campaigns.
San Mateo, CA February 13, 2013 SearchForce, a provider of performance-based technology for managing paid search and social media campaigns announced the release of the newest 6.0 version of its platform.
The new release offers major enhancements to help advertisers cope with the challenges of increasing ROI, speeding implementation, and dramatically reducing the overhead of day-to-day management. These enhancements include:
- New Auto Campaign Builder Functionality: New capabilities include enhanced keyword generation filters for targeted keyword expansion, an advanced triggering framework to incorporate best practices into automated campaign development and the ability to associate multiple campaign templates with a single feed file. With Auto Campaign Builder, advertisers can quickly deploy campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and creative from existing product catalog data – no need for custom integrations, this is done directly through an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Improved Portfolio Management: One-click replication allows advertisers to easily replicate sophisticated strategies across multiple accounts – with no need to create one single item multiple times.
- Time Dimensions & Actionable Labels: Advertisers can not only categorize and tag specific labels to campaigns for reporting, but also use them to apply global actions across multiple accounts. For example, advertisers can use labels as filters to apply mass changes to campaign budgets, keyword bids, creative text, URLs and much more.
- Creative Scheduling: Fully integrated with actionable labels, this feature allows advertisers to design campaigns and creatives and store them for automated activation on specific start and end dates – offering more fine-tuned control in managing special seasonal and inventory-related promotions.
- Direct Call Tracking Integrations: Advertisers who rely on tracking online marketing to offline phone sales activities can now access their accounts via a direct API Integration. Just enter your call tracking credentials and the system does the rest.
For more information on SearchForce, visit http://www.searchforce.com, or call (650) 235-8777.
Founded in 2004, SearchForce delivers leading-edge, high-performance online marketing tools that automate complex campaign design, deployment, and management processes across the digital marketing landscape – including search, social, display, and mobile channels.
In addition to sophisticated bid optimization and campaign management, SearchForce also offers strategic account & technology services, an integrated cross-channel attribution solution, automated campaign builder to speed implementation, support for localized campaigns worldwide, and the industry’s leading bid optimization solutions that dramatically improve ROI. For more information call 650.235.8777 or visit http://www.searchforce.com.