Online sales for J.Jill are growing and hit $228 million for the 12 months ended Oct. 29.
Webtrends Streams is the first scalable streaming architecture pushing real-time visitor and event-level digital intelligence into the marketing ecosystem to drive immediate action.
Webtrends, the global leader in digital intelligence, today announced it has signed a partnership agreement with Web Analytics Demystified, the world's most recognized and respected digital measurement consulting group, for the reselling of Webtrends Streams, covering North America.
Webtrends Streams is the first scalable streaming architecture pushing real-time visitor and event-level digital intelligence into the marketing ecosystem to drive immediate action. Marketers can now tap into rich visitor-level intelligence to immediately adjust online content and offers based upon actions of their customers while they are still on a digital property.
The agreement will enable Web Analytics Demystified to help clients transform their businesses by implementing Webtrends Streams to increase customer conversions, improve engagement of internal employees and customers, identify site-related performance issues and power internal and external action systems.
Initial use cases include:
- Integration with DemandBase so that B2B clients can see exactly which companies are on their site and route that information to sales representatives as interactions occur;
- Integration with popular social media and identity APIs to help clarify the demographic makeup of audiences, mapped to the content they are most interested in and to their current geographic location;
- Integration with client internal product APIs to develop high production quality "as it happens" views into products, conversion, and revenue generation;
- Integration with client internal inventory APIs to provide real-time site inventory monitoring, complete with customizable, multi-channel alerting and notification;
- Development of high visibility "as it happens" executive dashboards to help business leaders visualize multi-channel marketing efforts by product, campaign, market, and audience segment
"Web Analytics Demystified has a long history of providing guidance to companies and brands looking for outstanding analytics strategy development and support," said Martin Doettling, CMO, Webtrends. "We are proud they have recognized the power of Webtrends Streams to dramatically improve digital marketing campaigns and chosen it as their preferred real-time solution for clients."
"We've made it our business to help organizations understand the complexity of analytics and use data for competitive advantage," said Eric T. Peterson, founder of Web Analytics Demystified. "Webtrends Streams gives us and our clients the ability to measure, report and act upon any connected interaction that occurs anywhere, anytime, on any platform or device. It is a truly game-changing technology that empowers companies to propel their digital marketing strategies forward and stay far ahead of the competition."
Web Analytics Demystified, founded in 2007 by internationally known author and former JupiterResearch analyst Eric T. Peterson, provides objective strategic web analytics consulting to companies striving to realize the full potential of their investment in web analytics. By bridging the gap between measurement technology and business strategy, Web Analytics Demystified has provided guidance to hundreds of companies around the world, including many of the best known retailers, financial services institutions, and media properties on the Internet.