The fastest-growing online merchants ranked in the Top 500 Guide are offering unique products that can’t be found on Amazon, catering to mobile shoppers, ...
As businesses move from a single channel, like print catalogs, to multiple channels – including online, mobile, print and call centers – complexity increases.
Montreal – June 14, 2012 – hybris, a leading provider of multichannel commerce and communication software, today announced the availability of hybris Multichannel Accelerator 4.7. As businesses move from a single channel, like print catalogs, to multiple channels – including online, mobile, print and call centers – complexity increases. To help address this issue, hybris Multichannel Accelerator 4.7, an out-of-the-box solution, provides the tools that enable organizations to meet the demands of today’s discerning shoppers by deploying the market’s first fully integrated, truly multichannel commerce solution from the start. It does this by supporting complete out-of-the-box B2C desktop and mobile and B2B desktop implementations and includes more features and options as standard than any other solution currently available. Multichannel projects can now start with fully working storefronts, enabling businesses to go live in just three to four months as they only need to rebrand and perform the essential integrations with their order fulfillment system and payment service provider.
Ariel Lüdi, CEO of hybris, explained, “Your customers want to shop seamlessly across all your channels. We’ve made it easier for you to be everywhere your customers want you to be – especially on their mobile devices. And we enable you to deliver a consistent brand experience across all those channels – anytime, anywhere they connect with you.”
He continued, “Organizations often delay multichannel commerce implementations due to time and resource concerns, with mobile getting pushed to ‘later.’ These projects require a broad range of relevant knowledge and expertise, a large team, business requirements and technology planning, and the definition and re-engineering of processes. As a result, the time-to-value is viewed to be too long. hybris Multichannel Accelerator 4.7 rapidly speeds the time of multichannel deployments and enables organizations to easily build a future-proof multichannel commerce solution, including vital mobile functionality from the very start.”
Businesses need real-time information about which marketing channels are generating revenue, which products are selling, which keywords are generating high ROI, where the most profitable customers are coming from, and where visitors are spending time on the site. For that reason, hybris has integrated the Jirafe Customer Intelligence dashboard into the hybris reports cockpit to deliver real-time, actionable Web and e-commerce analytics to support day-to-day business activities and grow revenues.
In addition, hybris has also added integrations with Google Analytics and Google Commerce Search to further support organizations’ changing business needs and provide the flexibility retailers need.
Other key benefits include:
Superior Customer Experience
• Increase conversion rates and average order value with integrated promotions and cross-sell opportunities
• Offer customers convenient ordering with user-friendly, modern checkout in retailers’ choice of single or multi-step checkout
• Benefit from integrated secure hosted payment
• Quickly and cost-effectively launch a B2C mobile site with a choice of two mobile storefronts, including one multi-currency, localized version
• Support the cross-channel shopping experience via the integrated store locator, which includes mobile “find stores near me” and navigation functionality
• Integrate order management to support cross-channel stock visibility, purchasing, and fulfillment
• Reduce time to market by more than half using a best-practice storefront design, straightforward coding, a good set of sample data, and precise technical documentation
• Enable rapid entry into global markets with multiple currency and language localization capabilities, including character-based Asian languages
• Simplify implementation and maintenance with clear documentation, as well as how-to and best-practice guidelines
hybris 4.7 Accelerator is immediately available and further details can be found at: http://www.hybris.com/multichannel-accelerator.
hybris is a leading vendor of next generation end-to-end multichannel commerce software based on a single platform including managed and hosting services. Its clear vision about the need for consistency, coordination and personalization of information across all channels and throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle has resulted in the development of an integrated, agile solution enabling businesses to communicate and sell across all channels – online and offline – in a consistent and effective way. hybris has 14 offices around the world located in the economic capitals of North/South America, Europe and Asia and supports over 380 global customers. Customers are brands from retail and manufacturing industries, including: Bobcat, Clarks, Coca Cola Beverages, Conrad, Grundfos, Hornbach, Iomega, Kaiser+Kraft, Levi´s, Lufthansa, Migros, Nespresso, Nikon, P&G, Rexel, Timberland and Toys´R´Us.