Two-year-old MTailor has garnered millions in sales for its custom-made shirts, all via its app.
Nation’s first online shoe retailer is latest customer to implement Monetate’s website optimization platform to boost online sales.
Philadelphia, PA -- Monetate, the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites, today announced that Onlineshoes.com, the nation’s first online shoe retailer, has deployed Monetate’s marketing platform to quickly and easily test product messaging, promotions, and website features. Key Facts:
- Onlineshoes.com has joined Monetate’s growing list of customers that includes PETCO, QVC, Urban Outfitters, Green Mountain Coffee, Casual Male Retail Group, Sheplers, Free People, L’Occitane, The Sports Authority, Aeropostale, NASCAR.com Superstore, Brookstone, and many others.
- With Monetate, Onlineshoes.com will be able to deliver a more compelling, consistent, and personal experience to each site visitor, boosting online sales and increasing customer engagement.
- With Monetate's easy-to-use dashboard, Onlineshoes.com can quickly test the impact of different website content, features, and offers on conversion rates, then instantly turn successful tests into profitable campaigns.
- Monetate will enable marketers at Onlineshoes.com to easily create consistent messaging from traffic acquisition through to the landing page and shopping cart, thereby maximizing ROI from affiliate, display, and search traffic (both organic and PPC).
- Onlineshoes.com will now be able to target content using segmentation such as "new versus returning customer" or more complex criteria based on business rules such as “Free expedited shipping on orders over $150 for Merrell brand winter footwear if visitor location is 100 miles or less from our nearest warehouse and it is snowing there.””
- Marketing and merchandising best practices like product badging, email echo, International messaging, and tax-free targeting can now be easily implemented on Onlineshoes.com without using any internal IT resources.
“Onlineshoes.com is a true pioneer in the world of online retailing,” said David Brussin, founder and CEO of Monetate. “But Onlineshoes.com knows that consumers today have many choices when shopping for shoes online, so the company has implemented Monetate to deliver a highly personalized site experience to each visitor based on their unique behavior and preferences.
“We are delighted to add the power of the Monetate platform to our marketing and merchandising tool set,” said Lynn Stetson, Senior Director of Ecommerce at Onlineshoes.com. “Monetate will definitely help us maintain our commitment to delivering exceptional value and service to our customers.””
About Onlineshoes.com: Established in 1996, Onlineshoes.com is the nation's first online shoe retailer. With a history that began decades ago in a family-owned corner shoe store, the company is committed to delivering exceptional value and service. Onlineshoes.com offers the latest high-quality footwear for men, women and kids with more than 240,000 shoe and clothing choices from more than 250 name brands, as well as a wide selection of bags and accessories. Customers are entitled to a 110-percent price guarantee, a 365-day return policy, and free shipping and exchanges on most orders. For more information, visit www.Onlineshoes.com.