Revenue increased 11.9% in Q1 of 2015, to $17.26 billion compared with $15.42 billion in the year-ago period.
Internet sales fared better for dELiA*s in 2009, but declined slightly in the fourth quarter. E-commerce revenue increased 4.1% for the full year, but fell 1.9% in the final quarter.
Internet sales fared better for dELiA*s Inc. in 2009, but declined slightly in the fourth quarter.
For year the ended Jan. 30, 2009, dELiA*s, No. 145 in the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide, reported:
- An increase in web sales of 4.1% to $86.9 million from $83.5 million in 2008.
- Total sales increased 3.8% to $223.9 million from $215.6 million in the prior year.
- Retail sales increased 4.8% to $118.5 million from $113.1 million in 2008.
- Comparable-store sales decreased 5.9%.
- Net loss in 2009 was $10.4 million compared with $12.6 million in the prior year.
Based on calculations by Internet Retailer, the web accounted for 38.8% of total sales compared with 38.7% in 2008.
“In the direct segment, our increased promotional activity did not drive revenues to the extent we had anticipated,” says CEO Robert Bernard. “While overall sales were soft, we were able to deliver our targeted expense reductions and were pleased with our ending inventory and cash positions.”
In the fourth quarter dELiA*s also recorded:
- A decrease in web sales of 1.9% to $26.3 million from $26.8 million in Q4 2008.
- Total sales decreased 1.3% to $66.3 million from $67.2 million in the prior year.
- Retail sales increased 1.2% to $34.3 million from $33.9 million in Q4 2008.
- Comparable-store sales decreased 10.4%.
- Net loss in Q4 2009 was $800,000 compared with $900,000 in the prior year.
Based on calculations by Internet Retailer, the web accounted for 39.7% of total sales in Q4 2009 compared with 39.9% in Q4 2008.