Petco is working with Instacart to deliver groceries for four-legged family members in two hours or less.
E-commerce revenue declined 5.6% in the final quarter and 13.5% for the year for World Wrestling Entertainment.
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. failed to pin down higher web sales for the fourth quarter and the full year.
For the full year ended Dec. 31, World Wrestling reported:
- Web sales declined 13.5% to $16.0 million from $18.5 million in 2008.
- Total revenue declined year over year 9.7% to $475.2 million from $526.5 million.
- The web accounted for 3.4% of total revenue, the same as in 2008.
- Net income was $50.3 million compared to $45.4 million in the prior year.
- Web sales declined 5.6% to $6.7 million from $7.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2008.
- Total revenue declined year over year 6.5% to $117.3 million from $125.4 million.
- The web accounted for 5.7% of total revenue, the same as in the fourth quarter of 2008.
- Net income was $11.2 million compared to $13.6 million in the prior year quarter.