Ronald Boire, CEO of Sears Canada, will take the top post at the bookseller in September, and current CEO Michael Huseby will become executive ...
It was another quarter of solid growth online for PetMed Express Inc. Web sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2010 increased 17.5% while total revenue rose 11.5%.
It was another quarter of solid growth online for PetMed Express Inc.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2010 ended Dec. 31, PetMedExpress, No. 109 in the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide (a PDF version of the company’s financial and operating profile can be ordered by clicking on its name) reported:
- Web sales increased year over year 17.5% to $33.6 million from $28.6 million.
- Total sales increased 11.5% to $48.4 million from $43.4 million.
- The web represented 69.4% of total sales from 65.9% in the same quarter last fiscal year.
- Net income was $5.6 million, up by 14.3% compared with net income of $4.9 million in Q3 of fiscal 2009.
- Reorder sales increased by about 16.8%, to $37.6 million from $32.2 million.
- The company acquired about 151,000 new customers in the third quarter of fiscal 2009.
For the first three quarters of fiscal 2010:
- Web sales increased year over year 14.3% to $127.2 million from $111.3. million.
- Total sales increased 9.7% to $188.0 million from $171.3 million.
- The web represented 67.7% of total sales from 65.0% in the same quarters last fiscal year.
- Net income was $19.9 million, up by 15.0% compared with net income of $17.3 million in the first three quarters of fiscal 2009.