The women’s footwear retailer launched more than five years ago under Nordstrom’s off-price HauteLook brand.
Terry J. Lundgren will head the NRF’s board of directors, taking over from Myron E. Ullman III, chairman and CEO of J.C. Penney.
Terry J. Lundgren, chairman, president and CEO of Macy’s Inc., was elected this month chairman of the board of the National Retail Federation, a major trade association whose e-commerce arm is Shop.org. Lundgren succeeds Myron E. Ullman III, chairman and CEO of J.C. Penney Co. Inc.
Other officers elected during NRF’s recent annual convention include:
- Stephen I. Sadove, chairman and CEO of Saks Inc., first vice chairman
- Kip Tindell, chairman and CEO of The Container Store, second vice chairman and chairman of NRF’s awards and nominations committee
- Robert M. Benham, president and CEO of Balliet’s LLC, corporate secretary
- Roger N. Farah, president and chief operating officer of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp., chairman of NRF’s finance committee.
Each officer will serve a two-year term.
Also elected to the NRF’s board for three-year terms were:
- Marty P. Albertson, chairman and CEO, Guitar Center Inc.
- Daniel Lalonde, president and CEO, Louis Vuitton North America Inc.
- Laurent Milchoir, CEO, Etam Group.