Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
The Merchant Risk Council, a merchant-oriented trade association focused on electronic commerce risk and payments globally, has elected a new board of directors. New to the board is Mike Duffy, president and CEO, Chase Paymentech.
The Merchant Risk Council, a merchant-oriented trade association focused on electronic commerce risk and payments globally, has elected a new board of directors.
- New to the board is Mike Duffy, president and CEO, Chase Paymentech
- Re-elected directors are Tom Sullivan, senior director, global payments and risk, Expedia Inc., who was also re-elected as board chair, and Gerry Sweeney, global head, e-commerce and authentication, Visa Inc.
In addition to those above, the Merchant Risk Council board is made up of:
- William Lambson, director, global commerce payments and risk, Adobe Systems Inc.
- Dave Moriarty, director of data mining, Apple Inc.
- Perry Dembner, vice president, marketing, CyberSource Corp.
- Brad Craig, director of risk management, Discover Network
- Dave Sessions, vice president, strategy and business development, Wal-Mart Global E-commerce
- Tim Laudenbach, credit risk manager, BestBuy.com
- David Gee, director of finance & administration, Blizzard Entertainment
- Ori Eisen, founder, chairman and chief innovation officer, 41st Parameter
- Jon Karl, vice president of business development and founder, Iovation.
- Al Boddorf, director, global financial services, Dell Inc.
- Jerett Sauer, director loss prevention, Gap Inc. Direct
- Tom Keithley, vice president of credit policy, PayPal
- Mike Petitti, chief marketing officer, Trustwave
- Gary Doernhoefer, co-founder and general counsel, Accertify Inc.
- Floris de Kort, chief commercial officer, GlobalCollect
- James Pierson, trust and safety program manager, Linden Lab
- Ronda Sifford, CSAT risk management group manager, Microsoft Corp.
- Mike Long, chief product strategist, Accertify Inc.
- Mia Shernoff, executive vice president marketing, Chase Paymentech
- Kathy Reeves, manager, business development, CyberSource Corp.
- Tunga van Vliet, marketing manager, GlobalCollect