But Macy’s is still bullish on Pinterest this holiday season—in particular, its video ads.
On Thanksgiving, Wal-Mart used its web site to drive shoppers to stores. Now it is using the web site to promote online sales by kicking off a five-day campaign of specials available only at its web site.
On Thanksgiving, Wal-Mart Stores used the web site to drive shoppers to stores. Now it is using the web site to promote online sales. Wal-Mart today kicked off a five-day campaign of specials available only at its web site.
"Throughout this season, Wal-Mart has demonstrated its commitment to be the value leader in key gift categories, and we`re doing the same for our customers online at Walmart.com," says Carter Cast, Walmart.com CEO.
Walmart.com`s online-only specials include savings of more than 30% on several of the most popular items this season, including high-definition TVs, digital cameras and cashmere apparel. Specific examples include:
• 42" Hitachi Plasma HDTV: $1,198.00
• Philips 3 MP Digital Camera: $49.00
• Kodak V570 5 MP Digital Camera With 5x Optical Zoom: $218.00
• 100% Cashmere Scarves: $16.88
• Virgin Mobile Switchback: $79.00
• Garmin I-5 GPS: $289.00 (11/27 only)
• 37" Visco LCD HDTV: $798.00
• Starbucks Favorites Gift Basket: $18.22
• Philips 6 GB MP3 Player With Bonus Dock: $139.52
• 2 Carat Diamond Bracelet: $998.00
• Emerson 7" Dual Screen Portable DVD Player: $138.76
• Tamagotchi 2-Pack: $20.00
• K`NEX Rippin` Rocket Roller Coaster: $35.00