Women’s clothing brand Roman Originals has been inundated by calls since the photo became the center of an online debate.
The latest data from Valentine Radford’s quarterly survey, the iCustomer Observer reports that 70% of respondents have more than one e-mail address and 40% have three or more.
There’s a reason e-mail lists require such intensive management, says the latest data from Valentine Radford’s quarterly survey, the iCustomer Observer: 70% of respondents have more than one e-mail address and 40% have three or more.
The iCustomer Observer reported that 30% of respondents have one e-mail address, 30% have two, 20% have three, 8% have four, 5% have five and 7% have more than five.
Valentine Radford asked for what purposes respondents use their different e-mail addresses. Here’s what they said:
• 36% for work-related correspondence
• 9% for school-related correspondence
• 59% for family-related correspondence
• 60% for private correspondence
• 37% for shopping information
• 58% for correspondence with friends
• 37% for junk mail
• 14% other