Sellers say they are faring particularly well on the marketplaces of Amazon and Wal-Mart so far this holiday season.
The latest data from Valentine Radford’s quarterly survey, the iCustomer Observer reports that 70% of respondents have more than one e-mail address and 40% have three or more.
There’s a reason e-mail lists require such intensive management, says the latest data from Valentine Radford’s quarterly survey, the iCustomer Observer: 70% of respondents have more than one e-mail address and 40% have three or more.
The iCustomer Observer reported that 30% of respondents have one e-mail address, 30% have two, 20% have three, 8% have four, 5% have five and 7% have more than five.
Valentine Radford asked for what purposes respondents use their different e-mail addresses. Here’s what they said:
• 36% for work-related correspondence
• 9% for school-related correspondence
• 59% for family-related correspondence
• 60% for private correspondence
• 37% for shopping information
• 58% for correspondence with friends
• 37% for junk mail
• 14% other