CEO Sharon Price John says Build-A-Bear’s old e-commerce system is a big reason for disappointing online sales in December.
Amazon.com has added a tax fact section to its Honor System that features a collection of tax-related web sites that allows users to tip the sites as little as $1 for the information the sites provide.
Amazon.com, has added a tax fact section to its Honor System. The section features a collection of tax-related web sites that allows users to tip the sites as little as $1 for the information they provide. Amazon has about 50 sites in its honor system, but the tax fact section represents the first time sites have been grouped by theme.
Web sites featured in the Amazon Honor System Tax Facts include:
* TaxMama.com - Tax information with "A Mother`s Touch"
* Tax and Accounting Sites Directory -A directory of valuable tax sites
* Uncle Fed`s Tax Board -The "Complete Online Resource for Tax Relief"
* Sister States -Provides useful links to state tax information
* Nerdworld Tax Resources -Features links to accounting and tax sites
* Tax Guide for Investors -From Fairmark Press, a guide for investors
The section also provides links to the Internal Revenue Service and Amazon`s Tax Center. The Tax Center has a selection of tax preparation software for purchase and immediate download, as well as other tax preparation guides. Amazon Honor System is based on its 1-Click shopping technology. Web sites can sell access-on the Honor System-to online or downloadable content such as video, music or text. Any web site can sign up for this service and begin collecting contributions in less than 15 minutes.