At least one brand’s e-mail prank caused some social media backlash among consumers.
(Page 2 of 2)
- Time to move between pages: 36 seconds to section home page from Kmart.com
- Total clicks to merchandise: Four clicks from home page to product information.
- Notable site features: Lots of shopping “how-tos.” Good gift selection. Fun features such as sweepstakes. Prominent “featured” items.
- Ease of contacting company: Kmart encourages calls, and is concentrating on sending thoughtful responses to
- Ease of ordering and paying for merchandise: Shoppers have to make two clicks to add an item to their shopping cart, but the checkout process is well-explained.
- Are privacy/payment policies clearly posted and explained: “About Security” box is prominent on home pages, shopping sections and throughout the checkout process.