The largest web retailer in North America moves to interest “artisan” sellers in the Handmade online marketplace.
If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
Its Prime Now service now delivers items from a handful of stores in Manhattan.
Sponsored by 2013 Social Media 300
About this paper:
Now in its third year, EKN’s annual Analytics in Retail Industry Benchmark is based on a survey of more than 200 retailers. Consistent with findings of EKN’s previous reports, retailers continue to view analytics as strategic, but still struggle to prove the value of their analytics investments. This report includes detailed analysis and best-practice recommendations for selecting the optimum analytics toolsets, bridging the skills and capabilities gaps in analytics reporting, and integrating analytics as a key part of every retailer's DNA. The report also provides detailed insights into Amazon's analytics capabilities and highlights selected retail organizations that are outperforming their peers in analytics.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 75,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
Sponsored by: SAS
With customers making seamless use of a variety of retail channels, merchants will need to take a new look at how they access and manage inventory. Retailers need to have the flexibility and transparency to capture cross-channel customer demand, and meet it with any available inventory, no matter where it's located, and fulfill the order in the way the customer prefers.
This white paper will discuss how to achieve inventory transparency across the supply chain to deliver real-time information and a perfectly executed customer experience.
Sponsored by: Saleswarp
With the constant flow of updates, new features, and new trends in the PPC world, it can seem impossible to ever catch up, let alone get ahead of the game.
If you struggle with problems like:
– Knowing the most profitable places to focus your PPC efforts,
– Getting stuck with high cost per acquisition in your paid search campaigns,
– Creating predictable and consistent growth with your AdWords initiatives...
... then you'll want this guide to taking advantage of the early adoption method.
We've used this strategy over and over to insure record-breaking results for our clients, but we find that a shockingly small percentage of people actually follow these steps to success.
This report will give you an inside look on what's worked for us and how you can apply that to your own accounts to succeed in 2015.
Sponsored by ROI Revolution
Email remains the highest-performing channel, returning $44.25 for every dollar spent on average. But retailers send out a variety of triggered and broadcast campaigns — from welcome to win-back and everything in between – and the performance of each campaign varies greatly.
Download this research report to learn the average email campaign metrics for 2014 as well as new trends for 2015 that will help you get the most out of your email campaigns. This whitepaper will help you discover where your campaigns excel and where there are opportunities for improvement. Benchmarks include:
– Average open rates by campaign type
– Average unique click rates
– Average conversion rates
Sponsored by: Listrak
Download this free guide to learn:
– What industry experts have to say about B2C "cross-border" eCommerce GOLD RUSH.
– How to run efficient "cross-border" eCommerce operations, marketing and customer service in China.
– Tips and tricks to China online shoppers likes, dislikes, and what type of products they want to buy online.
– Insights on how to select a right 3rd-party Service Provider, offering turnkey ecommerce solutions and services with proven track records.
– Best practices on deploying turnkey technology and "one-step shop" value-added services, enabling US sellers to seamlessly sell products directly to online shoppers in China without a local entity, operations or warehouse.
Sponsored by: VoyageOne
Artbeads.com, a leading online retailer, leverages product, purchase, and customer data to increase opens 183% and grow their repeat buyer segment by 73%.
Download the case study to learn more as well as access their automated data-driven emails.
Sponsored by: Windsor Circle
Get everything you need to know about mobile shopping in a single resource.
The Definitive Guide To Mobile Shopping: Learn, Plan, Invest, Execute has been developed with the needs of every team in your organization that touches mobile in mind:
– We analyze the scope and growth of the mobile shopping economy for C-suite members
– We provide concrete guidance on developing and integrating your mobile strategy for your marketing team
– We present the critical questions you need to ask when choosing a mobile solution and solution provider
– We deliver proven best practices to support your designers and developers in creating an optimal mobile shopping experience
Sponsored by: Mobify
Even among the most hardworking of paid search advertisers, common mistakes can cripple honest efforts at growth.
Truly successful advertisers are the ones who learn how to avoid these pitfalls.
This special report uncovers the top 8 paid search strategies profitable ecommerce retailers are using to win at paid search again and again.
With 2015 just around the corner, there's never been a better time to start implementing these strategies and jumpstarting your own paid search profits.
Download this special report to learn:
– How the most attentive managers weed out wasteful keywords and save ad spend [Page 5].
– 3 default AdWords settings that could be killing your profitability [Page 9].
– Why ad position may be stunting your AdWords performance - and what you can do about it[Page 6].
– 3 ways you can align paid search with the rest of your business for maximum growth [Page 8].
– The critical approach to high-yielding remarketing campaigns [Page 7].
Sponsored by ROI Revolution
We are known for innovative technologies to enhance customer experience, but what we do for our franchisees is equally important.Kevin Vasconi, Domino's executive vice president and CIO how Domino's uses the web
Find a vendor, browse, search or see a full list of industries
Consulting / Research
Fulfillment & Delivery
Online Liquidation Services
Site Search Solutions
Supply Chain Solutions
Web Site Design
Web Site Performance