The average return on Facebook ad spend rises 26% in Q3, according to social media advertising firm Nanigans.
Online retail is hard, grocery retail is really hard, so online grocery is, of course, really, really hard.”
Sponsored by 2013 Social Media 300
The problem underscores the importance of keeping e-commerce software up to date, a security expert says. Read More
Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire path to purchase because it seems too complex and time consuming. The truth is that this kind of optimization does take some work – but with the right processes and tools it can quickly lead to incredible results.
This digital commerce guide looks at the four mains stages of the customer lifecycle: attract, engage, convert and care.
The Episerver commerce platform was developed to help you succeed at each stage of the customer journey.
Using this guide, you will learn how to:
• Provide smart navigation tools
• Personalize on-site content
• Improve the impact of promotions
• Drive optimization through data
• Remove barriers to purchase in your checkout
Sponsored by Episerver
Discover how demographic and cultural factors influence the buying habits of your target consumers with our new ‘Why do they pay that way?’ interactive tool.
Uncover a wealth of data based on a Worldpay research survey of 20,000 consumers! Simply choose from 10 markets around the world, and narrow your insights by age, gender and retail industry.
The ‘Why do they pay that way’ tool includes:
– Targeted view of shopper behaviour from 10 key markets
– Preferences by age groups ranging from 18-24 to 51+
– Insight into variety of payments, why shoppers choose them and more
– Downloadable personalised report with findings
Sponsored by Worldpay
The data-driven customer experience is critical to organizational growth today. Based on a survey of 357 executives, this Forbes Insights report explores how businesses are doing with developing and linking key back-end analytical processes with the customer experience. Learn about their successes, benefits gained and the challenges that remain.
Sponsored by: SAS
When delivering the best website experience, slow and steady page-load times just won’t do. Try Uptrends for 30-days free. With Uptrends, you get a rich suite of website monitoring tools.
– Test your site from over 150 worldwide locations.
– Test your website and transactions using real browsers, mobile and desktop user agents, and bandwidth throttling.
– Error-free alerting via email, text, phone, integrations with Slack and PagerDuty, or interact using our API. Use escalations to get the message to the right team members in the right way.
Get data in a convenient, detailed waterfall report.
– Download your data or schedule regular reports.
Start your free trial today! No commitment and no credit card required.
Sponsored by Uptrends
Ineffective SEO can spell doom for your Marketplace campaigns. With over 107 billion dollars in net revenue last year, Amazon is a gold mine for seller success...if you know how to utilize it properly.
In this report, you’ll learn four key strategies to improving the SEO of your listings while gaining a better understanding of the approaches that work and those that fail to produce.
– Why keywords are essential to your product listing titles and how to optimize them.
– How to maximize the value of your descriptions with useful, relevant product information.
– The hidden secrets to utilizing search term fields for a boost in organic rankings.
– The most influential selling points that will best mirror your key product features.
Download this strategy report now to revitalize your Marketplace SEO.
Sponsored by ROI Revolution
Savvy marketers know the integral role that word-of-mouth and referral marketing play in today’s buying process. In fact, 82% of consumers seek recommendations from friends and family when considering a purchase. But what does that mean for eCommerce brands looking for a competitive advantage?
We dove into the data, conversion metrics, and best practices behind the best eCommerce referral programs and compiled some findings that paint an interesting picture about the best practices that drive referral revenue.
Whether you’re thinking about building a referral marketing program, or improving an existing one, this report contains actionable information to help you to achieve your goals.
Download your FREE report today.
Sponsored by Ambassador
The Shifting Momentum of Paid Search
Between Google and the Yahoo/Bing Network, the momentum of change in paid search is staggering.
Based upon our analysis of ecommerce client accounts over the past two years, this report lays out trends and opportunities for ecommerce merchants to maintain strong growth in the second half of 2016 and beyond.
Read this report to discover:
– How are people searching and shopping?
– How has this changed?
– How can retailers capitalize on this?
– How are the search wars playing out between Google, Bing, and Yahoo?
– Where are we expecting search traffic growth in the second half of 2016?
Download the 2016 Ecommerce Paid Search Report to remain at the top of your game throughout 2016.
Sponsored by ROI Revolution
Put Your Best Foot Forward This Holiday
For retailers, the holidays start in September (planning) and run through January (after holiday sale). We've put together a list of all of our holiday marketing resources to make your life a little easier this holiday season. From eBooks to webinars, blog articles, and more, this is your one stop shop for all things holiday. We're writing new content on a weekly basis, so make sure to check out our live blog feed.
Sponsored by Windsor Circle
2016 Amazon Prime Day sales *Internet Retailer estimate
How much Amazon spent per month on paid search in 2015
The percent of Top 500 merchants that meet or exceed Amazon's growth rate
The largest growth rate in the Top 500 belonging to Leesa Sleep LLC
Consulting / Research
Fulfillment & Delivery
Online Liquidation Services
Site Search Solutions
Supply Chain Solutions
Web Site Design
Web Site Performance