To skip, click the "Continue to Site" link to the right.”
Sort, Analyze and Present Several Years' Worth of Comprehensive Data on the Top 500 North American e-Retailers with the Fully Updated Top500Guide.com® Database
The landmark 10th Anniversary Edition of the Top 500 Guide®—widely acclaimed as the "bible" of online retailing—is also available in online database format through a subscription to Top500Guide.com, the world's largest repository of competitive e-commerce information. Featuring current and historical web sales and rankings as well as marketing, operating, financial and performance data on the Top 500 e-retailers in the U.S. and Canada, the database format of the Top 500 Guide® allows subscribers to quickly access the competitive data they're looking for and easily generate custom reports in seconds.
Through convenient web access and an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, you'll be able to quickly retrieve the competitive rankings on any set of metrics—from web sales growth rates to conversion rates—on the e-retailers profiled in the Top 500 Guide and present that data as you wish. Features of the Top500Guide.com® database include:
- Faster navigation
- More intuitive search
- Easier-to-read company profile pages
- An index of top e-commerce executive and vendor names
- Ability to access the past five years' worth of comprehensive business-to-consumer e-commerce metrics
Whether you're conducting research on market trends, performing due diligence on a vendor or crunching the numbers for an important e-commerce presentation, Top500Guide.com® is your portal to e-commerce business intelligence, granting you fast access to competitive data using a fully customizable and easy-to-use web-based system.
Top500Guide.com® answers these key questions:
- What was the growth rate for 2012 e-commerce sales in the U.S.? How does that figure compare to where e-commerce was five years prior? Top500Guide.com® paints a macroeconomic portrait based on thorough industry analysis.
- Which online retail sites boast the highest traffic, highest conversion rates and fastest growth? Top500Guide.com® provides answers in seconds—and organizes those answers in the custom report you create.
- Which vendors are Top 500 market leaders in search marketing management, e-commerce platforms or any of 25 other categories? Top500Guide.com® reveals the e-retail vendors by solution category and the retail clients they serve.
Present your analysis and search results to managers or clients. All standard or custom data reports or rankings can be saved as well as printed for your personal use. The same is true for all profiles and executive contact listings of e-retailers in the Top500Guide.com® database.
Sales Figures2012 web sales of 500 largest U.S. e-retailers
Thorough Analysis243 total metrics per profiled e-retailer: financial, operations, performance and others
Comprehensive ScopeA decade of data analyzing growth of Top 500 e-retailers
Industry Contacts2,338 online retailing executives