If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
Top Tech 2014
The Who's Who of E-Commerce Technology and Services
for America's Top 1,000 Online Retailers
It certainly pays to be in demand, especially in the continuously evolving market of e-commerce technologies and services. And only Internet Retailer delivers exclusive competitive information on the top solutions providers for America's 1,000 largest e-retailers--with the Top Tech 2014: The Leading Solutions Providers to America's Top 1,000 E-Retailers. This treasure trove of data, available solely in an interactive digital format, ranks the top solutions providers across 28 categories of technology and services, as measured by the 2013 online sales of their clients among the Top 1,000 (2013 Top 500 and Second 500) online retailers in North America.
At 353 pages, this information-packed resource features updated data and expanded analysis, including:
- Exclusive data in fully expanded listings of the top 10 vendors in each of the 28 categories, including new products and services, pricing, retailer clients and names of top executives
- Each listing includes the number of Top 1,000 retailer clients for each vendor, broken down by how many are in the Top 500 and Second 500
- Additional metrics in every listing break out each vendor's biggest retailer clients in two primary product categories and by merchant type
- Breakdown of top vendors by product category, such as apparel, health & beauty, food & drug, and consumer electronic
- Analysis of the top vendors to small versus large online retailers
- Comprehensive cover story analyzes the leading e-commerce technology companies and the applications and services they provide to the Internet Retailer Top 1,000
- Detailed feature story looking at the impact of consolidation on e-commerce technology companies and their Top 1,000 retailer clients
Internet Retailer offers this indispensable research publication in an interactive digital format. The digital version of the Top Tech 2014 is not simply an e-book or PDF; there are several value-added custom features available with this digital edition. When you purchase this publication electronically, you can instantly zoom in and flip through pages with ease. An easily navigable interface allows much faster access to data. For example, the list in the table of contents instantly links users to the pages containing each category's listings, and every URL listed in each provider profile is hyperlinked to that vendor's web site, making it easy to move from the profile and data reported on a particular company to the site itself. A keyword search function allows digital subscribers to find all references to a certain word or phrase, enabling users, for example, to search all web sites that use a certain e-commerce solution provider.
Digital Edition Use: Single-User Licenses Only, Limited Number of Devices per Order, No Exceptions. Please note: This is a digital product; PDF downloads are not available, nor can you print pages like a PDF. You can download the file to your computer or laptop to use as an offline tool, but may not print and replicate pages.
Buy This Guide
How much Top 1,000 vendors grew their combined merchant base in 2013
How fast personalization technology deployment grew in 2013 based on Top 1,000 installations
How fast e-commerce platform deployment grew in 2013 based on total Top 1,000 installations
How fast Certona grew its Top 1,000 retailer count in 2013
Freestanding Listings281 listings of the top tech vendors in each of 28 solutions categories
Detailed Data Summaryshare of total solutions category web sales, customer info and more
E-Commerce Market Leaders28 easily searchable solutions categories
Stats at a Glance9,273 total data points on the top tech vendors