Yahoo Stores features ‘automatic’ PCI compliance for secure payments, among other options.
If you want to be a market leader you have to know who your competition is, and when it comes to e-commerce that means tracking the leading e-retailers in the fastest growing market (North America), the largest e-commerce market (Europe) and the emerging markets (China & Latin America). Only Internet Retailer publishes detailed competitive data on the leaders in all three markets, and for a limited time you can buy all five research guides in one package and get 15% off the individual guide prices, a savings of $50.
Free shipping only applies to US orders only.
What you get with the E-Commerce Leaders Suite:
- 2014 Top 500 Guide: At 448 pages, the special 11th Edition of this landmark e-commerce research publication—available in a print, digital and online database format—authoritatively ranks the 500 leading players in North American e-retailing based on their 2013 web sales. In addition to providing 263 key data points for each retailer, the research guide offers several new features, including a comprehensive analysis of the past decade of growth for Top 500 retailers by merchant type and merchandising category measured against overall e-commerce patterns and total retail sales, a feature article on e-Bay's resurgence and a special Technology section that chronicles the evolution of e-commerce technology trends and how they have impacted the Top 500 retailers.
- 2014 Second 500 Guide: The 352-page 2014 print or digital edition of the Second 500 Guide is a powerful tool that thousands of serious business-to-consumer e-commerce professionals use to gather performance, financial and operational data on their competitors, as well as uncover little-known, but relevant, details that give them an edge in their individual markets. You won’t find another research publication like this anywhere—sign up for the latest data via a subscription to Top500Guide.com, order your copy or download it to your computer today so you can be armed with the data you need to maintain a competitive edge.
- 2014 Europe 500: This 405-page Guide provides detailed online sales rankings, plus other financial and operational data never before published on the 500 largest e-retailing businesses in Europe—the world's largest e-commerce market. More than ever before, e-commerce is an international market, and the Europe 500 provides need-to-know competitive analysis of European e-retailers looking to exploit the U.S. market and on U.S. e-retailers already ensconced in the European market. Introduced in March, the Europe 500 is now Internet Retailer's second-best selling research guide.
- 2014 China 500 Guide: China's burgeoning web merchants and the e-commerce market they serve offer tantalizing opportunities and pose huge competitive risks for Western retailers, brand manufacturers and solutions providers alike. Until now, those opportunities and risks were shrouded in mystery, but Internet Retailer's inaugural 323-page 2014 China 500 guide removes that veil by ranking, profiling and providing scores of facts about each of the 410 Chinese and 90 non-Chinese web merchants who, as a group, have boldly put themselves in the epicenter of global e-commerce.
- 2014 Latin America 500: Now in its third edition and available in either a digital or database subscription format, the 344-page 2014 Latin America 500 reveals for the first time the 500 largest web merchants from 12 major Latin American countries based on their 2013 online sales and containing a wealth of other vital financial and operating metrics. As a group, the Latin America 500 e-retailers grew their web sales 22.8% last year, outpacing even the Top 500 e-retailers of the U.S. and Canada, who collectively grew their online sales 17.1% in the same period.