The social network says it is bringing the look of Facebook’s mobile news feed to desktop users to make its look consistent across desktop ...
If you want to be a market leader you have to know who your competition is, and when it comes to e-commerce that means tracking the leading e-retailers in the fastest growing market (North America), the largest e-commerce market (Europe) and the emerging market (Mobile Commerce). Only Internet Retailer publishes detailed competitive data on the leaders in all three markets, and for a limited time you can buy all five research guides in one package and get 15% off the individual guide prices, a savings of $50.
Free shipping only applies to US orders only.
What you get with the E-Commerce Leaders Suite:
- 2013 Top 500 Guide: At 448 pages, the special 10th Anniversary Edition of this landmark e-commerce research publication—available in a print, digital and online database format—authoritatively ranks the 500 leading players in North American e-retailing based on their 2012 web sales. In addition to providing 243 key data points for each retailer, the research guide offers several new features, including a comprehensive analysis of the past decade of growth for Top 500 retailers by merchant type and merchandising category measured against overall e-commerce patterns and total retail sales, a feature article on e-Bay's resurgence and a special Technology section that chronicles the evolution of e-commerce technology trends and how they have impacted the Top 500 retailers. It sells separately for $92 including shipping, but it costs just $79 as part of the Global E-Leaders Suite with shipping included inside the U.S.
- 2013 Second 500 Guide: The 352-page 2013 print or digital edition of the Second 500 Guide is a powerful tool that thousands of serious business-to-consumer e-commerce professionals use to gather performance, financial and operational data on their competitors, as well as uncover little-known, but relevant, details that give them an edge in their individual markets. You won’t find another research publication like this anywhere—sign up for the latest data via a subscription to Top500Guide.com, order your copy or download it to your computer today so you can be armed with the data you need to maintain a competitive edge. It sells separately for $88 including shipping, but it costs just $74 as part of the Global E-Leaders Suite with shipping included inside the U.S.
- 2013 Europe 500: This brand new 400-page Guide provides detailed online sales rankings, plus other financial and operational data never before published on the 500 largest e-retailing businesses in Europe—the world's largest e-commerce market. More than ever before, e-commerce is an international market, and the Europe 500 provides need-to-know competitive analysis of European e-retailers looking to exploit the U.S. market and on U.S. e-retailers already ensconced in the European market. Introduced in March, the Europe 500 is now Internet Retailer's second-best selling research guide. It sells separately for $88 including shipping, but it costs just $74 as part of the Global E-Leaders Suite with shipping included inside the U.S.
- 2013 Asia 500 Guide: At 320 pages, this comprehensive e-commerce research publication profiles the 500 largest retail web sites ranked by annual sales in Asia, Australia and elsewhere across the Pacific Rim. The rankings include financial, operating and full corporate contact information, including the name and title of the executive in charge of web retailing. Sure to become an indispensable industry reference, this guide profiles regional retailing leaders such as China's 360.com and Yihaodian (now 51% owned by Wal-Mart Inc.); Japan's Rakuten.com, Australia's Coles.com.au and Flipkart.com, India's answer to Amazon. It sells separately for $88 including shipping, but it costs just $74 as part of the Global E-Leaders Suite with shipping included inside the U.S.
- 2013 Latin America 400: This 288-page publication includes profiles and statistics, ranked on 2011 web sales, of 300 of Latin America's largest retailers. Also included is key contact information, including address and phone number of the executive in charge of e-commerce at each Latin American 400 organization. The new guide ranks and provides 100 financial and operational details on each one. As a group, the Latin America 400 e-retailers account for more than one-third of Latin America’s $37 billion retail e-commerce market. It sells separately for $88 including shipping, but it costs just $74 as part of the Global E-Leaders Suite with shipping included inside the U.S.