Yahoo Stores features ‘automatic’ PCI compliance for secure payments, among other options.
You Must Select Your Cover Edition Prior to Adding to Cart
You won't find another research publication like this anywhere—sign up for the latest data via a subscription to Top500Guide.com, order your copy or download it to your computer today so you can be armed with the data you need to maintain a competitive edge in the exploding Latin American online retail market.
This all-new Top 300 Latin America Guide features data and analysis, which includes:
- Detailed cover story analyzing what’s driving growth in the key e-commerce markets of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico and elsewhere.
- Comprehensive feature looking at how U.S. web merchants are learning what works—and what doesn't—in building e-commerce businesses that attract visitors and retain customers.
- How the Top 300 Latin American retailers stack up when it comes to social media and who's winning—and losing—the battle to build volume on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- How Top 300 Latin American retailers compare on key customer service metrics, types of payments and web site features and functions.
- How individual retailers compare on key web site performance metrics, such as response time and site availability.
- Key contact information for about 600 executives in charge of e-commerce, marketing and technology at the biggest Latin American online retailing organizations.
Also in the Top 300 Latin America:
- 2011 Internet sales (basis of ranking)
- Web sales from 2011 and 2010
- Social networking affiliations
- List of web site features and functions
- Customer service features
- Monthly web traffic and unique visitors
- Conversion rate
- Top web management
- Payment types accepted, including cards and alternative methods
- Web site speed rating
- Performance consistency online
- Average sales ticket on web
- Name of corporate parent
- Number of SKUs on the site
- Merchandising category
- All URLs utilized