You won't find another research publication like this anywhere—sign up for the latest data via a subscription to Top500Guide.com, order your copy or download it to your computer today so you can be armed with the data you need to maintain a competitive edge in the exploding Latin American online retail market.
This all-new Top 300 Latin America Guide features data and analysis, which includes:
- Detailed cover story analyzing what’s driving growth in the key e-commerce markets of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico and elsewhere.
- Comprehensive feature looking at how U.S. web merchants are learning what works—and what doesn't—in building e-commerce businesses that attract visitors and retain customers.
- How the Top 300 Latin American retailers stack up when it comes to social media and who's winning—and losing—the battle to build volume on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- How Top 300 Latin American retailers compare on key customer service metrics, types of payments and web site features and functions.
- How individual retailers compare on key web site performance metrics, such as response time and site availability.
- Key contact information for about 600 executives in charge of e-commerce, marketing and technology at the biggest Latin American online retailing organizations.
Also in the Top 300 Latin America:
- 2011 Internet sales (basis of ranking)
- Web sales from 2011 and 2010
- Social networking affiliations
- List of web site features and functions
- Customer service features
- Monthly web traffic and unique visitors
- Conversion rate
- Top web management
- Payment types accepted, including cards and alternative methods
- Web site speed rating
- Performance consistency online
- Average sales ticket on web
- Name of corporate parent
- Number of SKUs on the site
- Merchandising category
- All URLs utilized