Internet Retailer's 2013
Second 500 Guide
Your Guide to the Future Movers and Shakers of E-Commerce
The culmination of months of research from Internet Retailer's staff, the 352-page 2013 Second 500 Guide comprehensively ranks and analyzes the next generation of e-commerce leaders, companies that pick up where the rankings of the Guide's sister publication, the Top 500 Guide, leave off. The Second 500's new and updated rankings include financial, operating and marketing metrics as well as company names, addresses and phone numbers, and names of more than 1,200 e-commerce executives in charge of these up-and-coming companies. Each of the 500 ranked and profiled e-retailers in the 2013 Second 500 Guide has 166 data elements, including metrics such as:
- 2012 Internet sales (basis of ranking)
- Shopper demographics
- Social networking affiliations and fan/follower counts
- List of technology and service suppliers used in 27 categories
- Web site features and functions
- Full company profile
New to this third edition are the following data and analysis:
- A look at online marketplaces—which small-to-mid-sized retailers are selling on Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces and the percentage marketplaces represent of their online sales
- A comprehensive review of e-mail marketing strategies, including how many e-mails each merchant is sending out monthly, as well as a look at the content of those messages
- Expanded social media metrics that reflect the ever-changing nature of this channel
- Feature article on the leading third-party technology vendors to the Second 500
- Additional new metrics for each Second 500 company include merchandise return rate, monthly average spending on paid search and the average time per site visit
Updated elements for the 2013 Second 500 Guide include monthly web traffic and unique visitors, mobile technologies, vendors used in 27 solutions categories, average ticket sales and conversion rates, top web management, web site speed ratings, merchandising categories and much more.
More than any other research publication, the 2013 Second 500 Guide provides ambitious and growing e-retailers with the competitive data and analysis to see where they've been, where they want to go, and the tools that will take them there.
PURCHASE YOUR COPY OF THE 2013 EUROPE 500 TODAY!
Internet Retailer offers research publications in an interactive digital format. The digital version of the 2013 Second 500 is not simply an e-book or PDF; there are several value-added custom features available with this digital edition. When you purchase your guide electronically, you can zoom in and flip through pages with ease. An easily navigable interface allows much faster access to data. For example, the list in the table of contents instantly links users to the pages containing each company's profile, and every URL listed in each e-retailer profile is hyperlinked to that retailer's web site, making it easy to move from the profile and data reported on a particular site to that site itself. A keyword search function allows digital subscribers to find all references to a certain word or phrase, enabling users, for example, to search all web sites that use a certain e-commerce solution provider.
Order your copy of the Internet Retailer 2013 Second 500 today, in the format of your choice:
Buy the print version for $75
Buy the digital version for $85
Buy the bundle (print + digital) for $125
This guide is also available in database format as a subscription to the Top500Guide.com online portal. A one-year, one-user license costs $225, though various licensing options are available.
Digital Edition Use: Single User Licences Only, Limited Number of Devices Per Order, No Exceptions. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available or printing of pages like a PDF. You can download to your computer or laptop to use as an offline tool, but may not print and replicate pages.