To skip, click the "Continue to Site" link to the right.”
2012 Second 500 Data: Now Available on Top500Guide.com®
The extensive data contained in the print version of Internet Retailer’s 2012 Second 500 Guide is also available online as a part of a subscription to Top500Guide.com. Our subscribers tell us how convenient it is for them to slice and dice competitive data according to more than 200 characteristics, such as merchant type, merchandise specialty, annual sales range, market ranking, shopper demographics, social metrics, conversion rate range, executive contacts, sales growth, web site performance ratings, web site functionality and vendors used.
After your data fields are chosen, and with just a few more clicks, you’ll get key facts and figures about the Second 500, presented exactly the way you want them. These customized reports are an impactful way to present important search results and analysis to managers, clients—or even potential customers. All reports—standard and custom—can be printed, or saved online, for quick reference at any time.
Here are just a few examples of what the Top500Guide.com can do to answer your questions about the up-and-coming e-retailers contained in the Second 500:
- Which retail chains are growing faster than the rest? Top500Guide.com ranks the Second 500 web-only retailers based on online sales growth.
- What are the age, sex and income ranges of online shoppers to apparel/accessory sites—the largest merchandising group in the Second 500? Top500Guide.com breaks down the key web shopper demographics for each Second 500 site.
- Which Second 500 sites have the highest traffic, highest conversion rates and fastest growth? Use the Second 500 database on Top500Guide.com to get answers in seconds—and then organize your results in the custom report that you can save or print.
- Which vendors are the top providers to Second 500 merchants in any of the almost two dozen categories? The Second 500 database on Top500Guide.com reveals e-retail vendors by solution category, as well as the retail clients they serve.
- Which retailers plan to add a mobile-optimized site in 2012? Top500Guide.com contains detailed information on retailers’ mobile strategies, including which ones will add a mobile site or app this year.
Ways to Get It
Purchase the Second 500 Guide and keep it at your desk for just $69.
Access the searchable, rankable guide from any computer for $195 a year.
Need info on a few Top 500 Retailers? Individual PDF profiles are $15 each.