Customize the Second 500 Data to Meet Your Needs with
a Subscription to Top500Guide.com®—the World's
Most Powerful E-Commerce Database
The all-new and completely updated 2013 Second 500 Guide is also available in online database format through a subscription to Top500Guide.com®, the world's largest repository of competitive e-commerce information. Featuring current and historical web sales and rankings as well as marketing, operating, financial and performance data on the 500 leading mid-market e-retailers in North America, the database format of the Second 500 Guide allows subscribers to quickly access the competitive information they're looking for and easily generate custom reports in seconds.
Through convenient web access and an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, users can quickly retrieve competitive rankings according to 166 data elements—including web sales, merchant type, growth rates and conversion rates, to name just a few—on the e-retailers profiled in the Second 500 Guide and present that data as they please.
Features of the Top500Guide.com® database include:
- Faster navigation
- More intuitive search
- Easier-to-read company profile pages
- An index of top e-commerce executive and vendor names
- Ability to access the past three years’ worth of comprehensive business-to-consumer e-commerce metrics
Whether you're conducting research on market trends, performing due diligence on a vendor or crunching the numbers for an important e-commerce presentation, Top500Guide.com® is your portal to e-commerce business intelligence, granting you fast access to competitive data using a fully customizable and easy-to-use web-based system.
Here are just a few examples of what the Top500Guide.com® online database can do to answer your questions about the up-and-coming e-retailers contained in the Second 500:
- Which retail chains are growing faster online than the rest? Top500Guide.com® contains detailed information on retailers' online marketplace strategies, including a measure of the percentage of 2012 online sales marketplaces represent.
- What are the age, sex and income ranges of online jewelry site shoppers? Top500Guide.com® breaks down the key web shopper demographics for each Second 500 merchant—users can filter by income range or any other shopper demographic.
- Which Second 500 sites have the highest conversion rates? Use the Second 500 database on Top500Guide.com® to get answers in seconds—and then organize your results in the custom report that you can save or print.
- Which vendors are the top providers to Second 500 merchants in any of the more than two dozen categories? The Second 500 database on Top500Guide.com® reveals e-retail vendors by solution category, as well as the retail clients they serve.
- Which retailers sell on Amazon? Top500Guide.com® contains detailed information on retailers’ online marketplace strategies, including a measure of the percentage of 2012 online sales that stems from there.
- Which retailers are most aggressive with paid search and e-mail marketing? Top500Guide.com® breaks down each retailer’s e-mail and paid search strategies, and even includes the number of e-mails each merchant sends customers per month, and a tally of average monthly paid search spending.
Present your analysis and search results to managers or clients. All standard or custom data reports or rankings can be saved for your personal use. The same is true for all profiles and executive contact listings of e-retailers in the Top500Guide.com® database.
Buy This Guide