If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
Your Blueprint to Building Solid
ROI in Retail Web Marketing
Published: October 2013
The 2013 Search Marketing Guide Ranks Leading Marketers & Top Search Terms in Retail SEM
The e-commerce market is fiercely competitive. Given the sheer volume of qualified traffic originating from search engines, it's more important than ever for e-retailers to ensure that their web sites are correctly optimized for ideal positioning in natural and paid search results. Although they spend billions of dollars on paid search marketing, many online merchants still struggle with maximizing their return on that investment and targeting the keywords that deliver the best results.
With so much at stake, web merchants need a solid business intelligence blueprint to build successful search marketing strategies. The 208-page updated and expanded 2013 Search Marketing Guide from Internet Retailer is the best blueprint in the industry.
The 2013 Search Marketing Guide includes proprietary research on:
- The online retailers who lead in paid and natural search marketing
- Data on the most frequently used and highest-ranking keywords by leading retail web sites
- How much the largest e-retailers spend each month on paid search
- A breakdown of search engine traffic for the 250 largest retailers for both paid and natural search
- The names of 500 executives in charge of the top retail search marketing programs and the vendors they depend on
- Detailed case studies showing how web merchants solved search challenges and achieved dramatic sales gains
- "How to" articles by top search marketing experts providing the keys to great search results
- Complete details on more than 170 search engine marketing and site search solutions providers
Digital Edition Use: Single User Licences Only, Limited Number of Devices Per Order, No Exceptions. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available or printing of pages like a PDF. You can download to your computer or laptop to use as an offline tool, but may not print and replicate pages.
Search RankingsTop 5 retailers in 20 categories
Top Search TermsTop 3 retailers for 400 of the most-searched keywords
Case StudiesHow search marketing boosts web sales
Industry Contacts500+ e-retailer execs & search marketing providers