Guide to Web Site Design & Usability
Achieve Excellence in Retail Web Site Design & Usability
The 272-page 2010 Guide to Retail Web Site Design & Usability is the essential resource for online merchants looking to generate more traffic, improved conversion rates and higher sales by designing the ultimate web shopping experience for their customers. Retail web sites with the most innovative designs, easiest navigation and advanced usability features will dominate the online retail market. In this just published and completely revised Guide you will find extensive proprietary web design research, analysis and insights from retail web design experts, before-and-after case studies on retail web site redesign projects, and comprehensive lists of web design resources. All of it is practical information you can use immediately to take you web site design from the now to the Wow!
This comprehensive Guide to Retail Web Site Design & Usability is packed with these helpful retail web design resources:
- Complete analysis of the web site design features & functions of America's Top 500 e-retail businesses.
- In-depth "how to" feature articles by top retail web designers on the keys to designing for maximum ROI and minimum abandonment rate.
- Detailed case studies on how web merchants solved design and usability challenges and achieved dramatic gains
- Results of our latest survey of e-retailers on the hottest retail web site design and usability trends for 2010
- Comprehensive feature article on how web retailers are digging deeper into their design initiatives and identifying more effective strategies to drive sales higher (all new)
Buy This Guide
Designs of the LeadersDesign analysis plus executive contact info
Details on Design SolutionsProfiles, clients & contacts for 170 providers
Design Case StudiesRedesigns that achieved large sales gains
Redesign Check ListExecute a cost-effective web site redesign