If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
Customize the Competitive Data on the World’s 500 Largest Mobile Commerce Merchants with Top500Guide.com
The extensive data contained in the print version of Internet Retailer’s 2015 Mobile 500 are also available online as a part of a subscription to Top500Guide.com. Use the database tools to slice and dice competitive information according to 53 data elements, such as geographical market, annual mobile sales range, percent of mobile sales from smartphones vs. tablets, conversion rate, average ticket, executive contacts for retailers and their suppliers, mobile app functionality and much more.
With just a few more clicks, you can create, print and save custom reports online for quick reference at any time. They’re the optimal way to present important search results and analysis to managers, clients or even potential customers.
Here are just a few examples of what the Top500Guide.com database can do to answer your questions about the mobile commerce and marketing leaders ranked and profiled in the Mobile 500:
• By how much did mobile sales grow year over year for Mobile 500 retailers with responsive design sites? The Mobile 500 database onTop500Guide.com breaks down sites by retailer and site type, including responsive design site.
• Which Mobile 500 retail apps boast the highest engagement levels? Top500Guide.com breaks down the engagement levels for e-retailers, showcasing which Mobile 500 web merchants excel at including features and offers in their apps that keep loyal customers coming back for more.
• Who are the top 15 mobile commerce companies in China, France and Germany, and what was their year-over-year growth since the 2014 edition of the Mobile 500? Top500Guide.com lets you search the Mobile 500 companies by country, sales growth and dozens more metrics.
• Which Mobile 500 merchants recorded the highest traffic based on mobile unique monthly visitors and which garnered the highest mobile conversion rates? Use the Mobile 500 database on Top500Guide.com to get answers in seconds—and then organize your results in the custom report that you can save or print.
• How many Mobile 500 retailers offer tablet-specific sites, and which vendors are they using? The Mobile 500 database on Top500Guide.com reveals the number of web merchants using tablet-specific sites, and names who their vendors are as well.
Sales Figures2014 m-commerce sales of 500 leading worldwide retailers
Bold InsightsIndustry experts share their ideas on effective mobile site design & app development
Thorough AnalysisKey financial, operations, & performance metrics
Industry ContactsNames of 831 mobile commerce executives