The extensive data contained in the print version of Internet Retailer's 2013 Mobile 400 is also available online as a part of a subscription to Top500Guide.com. Use the database tools to slice and dice competitive information according to nearly 80 characteristics, such as merchant type, merchandise specialty, annual mobile sales range, conversion rate range, average ticket, executive contacts, sales growth, web site performance ratings, mobile app and operating system functionality and vendors used.
After your data fields are chosen, and with just a few more clicks, you'll get key facts and figures about the Mobile 400, presented exactly the way you want them. These customized reports are an impactful way to present important search results and analysis to managers, clients—or even potential customers. All reports—standard and custom—can be printed, or saved online, for quick reference at any time.
Here are just a few examples of what the Top500Guide.com can do to answer your questions about the up-and-coming e-retailers contained in the Mobile 400:
- Which retail chains are growing faster than the rest? Top500Guide.com ranks the Mobile 400 store retailers based on mobile sales growth.
- What are the key marketing features for retailers, ticketers and travel companies? Top500Guide.com breaks down the key marketing features for each Mobile 400 site.
- Which Mobile 400 sites have the highest traffic, highest conversion rates and fastest growth? Use the Mobile 400 database on Top500Guide.com to get answers in seconds—and then organize your results in the custom report that you can save or print.
- Which vendors are the top providers to Mobile 400 merchants, ticketers and travel companies and which mobile commerce sites are utilizing HTML 5? The Mobile 400 database on Top500Guide.com reveals top mobile vendors as well as the retail, ticket and travel clients they serve.
- Which retailers are getting the most traffic and sales from mobile apps? Top500Guide.com contains detailed information on retailers' mobile strategies, including the percentage of mobile sales generated through apps.