Paul Demery , Chief Technology Editor
- Forms alliances, adds employees, Webby Award honoree -
ELIZABETHTOWN, Ky., Feb. 1, 2008 -- iPay Technologies, a provider of electronic bill payment products and services for community financial institutions, announced that it added 351 financial institutions to its increasing client base. iPay also expanded its channel base by forming alliances with 20 organizations, including:
• Bradford-Scott Data Corp., a data processing systems vendor for credit unions in Indiana, that provides its credit union clients with iPay`s bill payment platform to offer their members online bill pay services.
• Atris Technology, a provider of Windows-based automation solutions to banks and credit unions, that markets iPay`s bill payment services to their financial institution clients.
• Jack Henry & Associates Inc., a provider of integrated technology solutions and data processing services for financial institutions, uses iPay`s transaction routing technology to optimize the delivery of millions of electronic payments generated by Jack Henry`s core clients.
• R.C. Olmstead, a premier data processing company for the credit union industry, offers iPay`s consumer and business bill payment solutions to its credit union clients.
Highlights of iPay`s other accomplishments in 2007 include the following:
• Named an official honoree at the 2007 Webby Awards, an international award honoring excellence on the Internet, for BillPay-e 2.0-consumer product in the online banking and bill pay category.
• Selected by Michigan State University Federal Credit Union (MSU FCU), the world`s largest university-based credit union, to provide its 145,000 members with online bill pay services.
• Expanded its number of employees by 49 for a total of 275, including the hire of Priya Jakatdar as chief information officer. With more than 20 years of professional experience in IT enterprise, Jakatdar previously served as the vice president of a Cincinnati-based global relationship management solution provider.
About iPay Technologies
Headquartered in Elizabethtown, Ky., iPay Technologies is an independent provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2001, iPay develops and fully supports consumer and small business online bill pay solutions for more than 2,500 community financial institutions and almost 1 million bill pay subscribers nationwide and in Puerto Rico. iPay`s Consumer BillPay-e Version 2.0 received an official honoree distinction at the 2007 Webby Awards. For more information, visit www.ipaytechnologies.com.
Sarah McLean Cannon
William Mills Agency