Paul Demery , Managing Editor, B2B E-commerce
New on-demand marketing process management solution helps companies streamline and manage the process of deploying multichannel marketing campaigns
Redwood City, Calif. – October 29, 2007 – Responsys, a leading global provider of on-demand email and marketing automation solutions, today announced the availability of Responsys Interact® Team™, a unique marketing process management solution that offers a highly efficient, visual approach to managing the resources, people, assets, and tasks required to deploy complex, multichannel marketing campaigns. With Interact Team™, marketing organizations can en¬hance collaboration among internal and external team members, while ensuring adherence to procedures, timelines, budgets, and best practices in all marketing initiatives.
Today’s marketing campaigns and programs are often highly visible, corporate-level initiatives involving more details, deliverables, deadlines, and geographically dispersed staff than ever before. Managing these projects with traditional and unwieldy project management tools, spreadsheets, or email threads increases the risk of mistakes, miscommunication, and missed deadlines. Interact Team is the first on-demand marketing process management solution designed specifically to serve the day-to-day needs of direct and interactive marketers. By enabling diverse teams to work more collaboratively and efficiently, marketers can accelerate production cycle times and maximize the ROI of marketing programs.
“Responsys Interact Team allows our marketing team to easily collaborate on the creation and execution of all our multichannel marketing campaigns,” said Steve Brubaker, manager of John Deere Credit eBusiness department. “Interact Team enables collaboration that helps execute our campaigns faster – saving us time and money by minimizing delays, errors, and cost overruns. This new Responsys product should help us continue to deliver cost-effective, highly targeted marketing campaigns that drive a differentiated customer experience and outstanding ROI.”
“Marketers typically spend eighty percent of their time creating and assembling marketing campaigns, leaving only twenty percent for strategy, analysis, and optimization efforts,” said Richard Owen, vice president of products for Responsys. “To change this paradigm, marketers need to increase their efficiency so they can get high-quality campaigns out the door faster. Interact Team enables marketers to manage and monitor multiple projects in a more intuitive, automated fashion, while promoting well-defined processes and efficient collaboration. As a result, marketers are able to spend less time on execution and more time focusing on the strategy behind producing high-ROI campaigns.”
Key features of Interact Team include:
• Visual Workflow Diagramming and Management: Even straightforward interactions between team members can be hard to conceptualize, and even harder to sequence, without a visual tool. With state-of-the-art visual diagramming tools, marketers can easily define complex processes that include decisions, iterations, review cycles, business rules, timers, annotations, attributes, template documents, and more.
• Best Practices Repository: Repeatable, reliable execution is a primary concern for marketers. Using the advanced collaboration features of Interact Team, stakeholders can continually improve the descriptions and content of each process, helping to develop a corporate memory of useful best practices to ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns.
• Digital Asset Management: Interact Team allows marketers to upload any content they may require to deliver successfully on a marketing process, thus making it possible to provide each team member with everything they need to perform each task. Interact Team provides easy access to all documents and digital assets and maintains a version history of all files and folders uploaded into the system.
• Task Assignment: Interact Team gives managers the flexibility to assign and re-assign roles to individuals as needed, ensuring projects remain on track even as task owners change due to vacations, sick time, and attrition. Assigning team members to tasks is as simple as selecting their name from a context-sensitive menu. Managers can alter assignments on the fly, thus enabling nimble organizations to work at peak efficiency.
• Online Reviews and Approvals: With Interact Team, marketers can define proof and approval processes to ensure: adherence to corporate policies; compliance with customer preferences and best practices; and high quality of marketing efforts.
Built on the industry-leading Responsys Interact® platform, Interact Team is the company’s newest module in a suite of on-demand marketing products. Interact Team is available today. For more information visit: http://www.responsys.com/interactteam.
Responsys is a leading global provider of on-demand marketing solutions that empower businesses to market more effectively through email, direct mail, and mobile channels. Since 1998, Responsys hosted solutions have served as proven alternatives to expensive, on-premise marketing software, helping companies across industries improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of global marketing operations. Responsys leverages proven methodologies, current best practices, and open technology to offer marketer-centric products and services designed to drive the fastest return on investment (ROI) in the marketing industry. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Responsys is trusted by leading brands such as 24 Hour Fitness, Apple, Avis Europe, Continental Airlines, Deutsche Lufthansa, Intrawest, Lands` End, PETCO, and Salesforce.com. Responsys is recognized as a market category leader by Forrester Research and JupiterResearch in their most recent evaluations.
Responsys®, Responsys Interact®, Individualized Lifecycle Marketing™ and Engage at Every Stage™ are trademarks of Responsys Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.