Don Davis , Editor in Chief
New York, New York - July 23, 2007 - 7thOnline, a leading provider of assortment planning and optimization solutions to the apparel, accessories, and footwear community, today announced a new market approach that will better position the company to support the diverse and dynamic needs of its client base. The Company has reorganized its growing product line into six primary suites, each with applications and services tailored specifically to the business requirements of short life cycle goods retailers and manufacturers:
• 7thOnline Assortment Planning: Build and analyze optimized visual and quantitative assortment plans - style, color, and size by store location. The solutions begin with top-down planning and culminate in bulk order placement, with built-in optimization engines for clustering, sizing, and assortment breadth and depth. Management has complete visibility into all planning activity to ensure that plans are aligned with corporate objectives and to react to opportunities and challenges as they arise.
• 7thOnline Optimization Services: Leverage proven algorithms for Assortment Optimization, Size Optimization, and Store Cluster Optimization:
o Assortment Optimization: Recommends distribution of purchasing dollars across various categories and classes of merchandise by store as well as the SKU breadth and depth by store
o Cluster Optimization: Recommends cluster configuration at the department/class level that will optimize the distribution of units at the individual store level
o Size Optimization: Recommends size profiles for open stock, pack configurations for each pack size, and distribution of packs to stores required to maximize gross margin
• 7thOnline Collaborative Buying Platform: Execute assortment plans from product selection through order placement, incorporating vendor data and comprehensive reporting. The platform bridges the gap between the retailer`s existing assortment planning and order management systems, incorporating vendor information and images as necessary for automated plan population and seamless order placement. All involved parties are able to access and share assortment planning information in real-time, ensuring that these plans are brought to fruition as effectively and expeditiously as possible.
• 7thOnline Line Sheet Hosting: Share real-time product information and images with buy accounts and automatically generate line sheet reports. Via an Internet browser, vendors can easily access and export a professional catalog of available products (account-specific if needed) for internal reporting and for external sharing with buyers. If retail accounts are using 7thOnline`s Collaborative Buying Platform, they can auto-populate their assortment plans with hosted line sheet data and images.
• 7thOnline eSHOWROOM: Conduct business with specialty store trading partners through an easy-to-use online product catalog with powerful ordering capabilities. Sales representatives and buyers can access real-time product information and images and transmit orders electronically 24/7 from an internet browser. The tool enables a more efficient, proactive, and accurate process for managing a large number of smaller buys.
• 7thOnline Outsourced Services: Leverage fashion industry expertise for comprehensive IT development outsourcing services, from business process and technology consulting through development, implementation, maintenance, and support.
Each of these suites can be implemented individually or as an integrated package, depending on the client`s requirements. The solutions were built to easily integrate with existing planning, ERP and order management systems.
"The new product strategy more accurately depicts our flexible and client centric service model. We are committed to delivering an end-to-end suite of planning solutions while offering the flexibility to implement each segment individually as needs or resources dictate. This model has enabled our clients to achieve rapid time to benefit - they have realized ROI in months rather than years, which is the reason they continually expand usage of our services," stated Max Ma, Chief Executive Officer.
About 7thOnline, Inc.
7thOnline is the premiere provider of web-centric assortment planning and optimization solutions targeted to the global apparel, footwear, and accessories community. 7thOnline`s offerings encompass visual and quantitative top-down and bottom-up assortment planning tools, powerful analytical and optimization engines, and automatic order transmission capabilities in multiple formats. 7thOnline`s user community currently includes Belk, Dillard`s, Macy`s Inc., Jones Apparel Group, Kellwood, Kohl`s, Liz Claiborne, Saks Inc., VF Corporation, and many others.
For more information contact:
24 W 40th Street New York, NY 10018