If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
Latin America 400
Online Database Page
Sort, Analyze, Save, Print and Present the Exclusive Data
in the 2013 Latin 400 with the World's Most Powerful
The completely expanded and updated data contained in the print version of the 2013 Latin America 400 is also available online as a part of a subscription to Top500Guide.com®. Use the database tools to slice and dice competitive information according to 120 data elements, such as merchant type, merchandise specialty, annual web sales range, conversion rate range, average ticket, executive contacts, sales growth, web site performance ratings, and vendors used.
After your data fields are chosen, and with just a few more clicks, you'll get key facts and figures about the Latin America 400, presented exactly the way you want them. These customized reports are an impactful way to present important search results and analysis to managers, clients—or even potential customers. All reports—standard and custom—can be printed, or saved online, for quick reference at any time.
Here are just a few examples of what Top500Guide.com® can do to answer your questions about the leading e-retailers contained in the Latin America 400:
- How fast did market leader B2W grow in 2012? Top500Guide.com® ranks the top merchants in Latin America based on online sales growth.
- Which retailers dominate Brazil, the largest national e-commerce market in Latin America? Top500Guide.com® breaks down the market leaders selling online in Brazil.
- Which Latin America 400 sites from Argentina, Chile and Colombia have the highest traffic, highest conversion rates and fastest growth? Use the Latin America 400 database on Top500Guide.com® to get answers in seconds—and then organize your results in the custom report that you can save or print.
- How do Latin America 400 web merchants from Mexico stack up on performance metrics? The Latin America 400 on Top500Guide.com® reveals which e-retailers have the best site consistency and response time metrics.
- Who’s in charge of e-commerce decision making at top Latin America web retailing organizations?Top500Guide.com® gives subscribers access to 724 key decision makers and their titles at the largest e-retailing organizations in Latin America.
Whether you're conducting research on market trends, performing due diligence on a vendor or crunching the numbers for an important e-commerce presentation, Top500Guide.com® is your portal to e-commerce business intelligence, granting you fast access to competitive data using a fully customizable and easy-to-use web-based system.
Sales Figures2012 web sales of the 400 largest e-retailers
Detailed Map11 of the largest countries broken down by e-commerce metrics
Thorough AnalysisKey financial, operations, payments & performance metrics
Industry ContactsNames of more than 700 e-commerce executives