To skip, click the "Continue to Site" link to the right.”
Introducing the World’s Most Powerful E-Commerce Database
The all-new Top500Guide.com has just been expanded beyond the Top 500 to include the up-and-coming web merchants ranked in the Second 500 (ranked from 501 to 1,000) as well as the 400 biggest retail e-commerce sites ranked in the Top 400 Europe. In total, the new Top500Guide.com features multiple years of data on 1,400 leading online retailing companies.
Using an enhanced proprietary data filter, subscribers can instantly select from the total 1,400 e-retailers those they wish to highlight for pinpoint competitive analysis based on more than 180 characteristics, such as retailer type, merchandise specialty, annual sales range, market ranking, shopper demographics, conversion rate range, headquarters location, web site performance ratings, vendors used and web site functionality. Once filtered, the financial and operating performance of the selected web merchants can be analyzed and ranked based on nearly 200 financial, marketing and operational metrics.
The completely rebuilt Top500Guide.com has roughly three times as much financial and operating data on e-commerce competitors as its predecessor, including the following:
- Expanded to include full corporate profiles and detailed metrics of the Second 500 e-retailers in the U.S. and the Top 400 European web merchants in addition to the data on the Top 500 U.S. web merchants already included—in all, data is now available on 1,400 e-commerce operators.
- Completely redesigned free home page with news, statistics, commentary and more on the 1,000 largest North American e-retailers and 400 largest European online retailers.
- Powerful and intuitive data filters tools to quickly and easily create c200 separate metrics that can be used for analytical reporting and ranking.
- Names, titles, and contact information on nearly 3,500 top e-commerce professionals in North America and Europe.
- An expanded database on more than 400 e-commerce vendors, organized into two dozen primary e-commerce solution markets with complete details on the clients they serve among the 1,300 largest e-retailers in North America and Europe and the total web sales that those clients generate annually.