In its second-largest acquisition, Amazon buys the company for $970 million.
If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
Sponsored by 2013 Social Media 300
The 480-page Internet Retailer 2014-15 Complete Guide to E-Commerce Technology was developed with one goal in mind: to help e-retailers find the right e-commerce tools and services for their businesses. Here’s what readers will find in this all-new edition:
• The 1,650 e-commerce vendors included in the Guide were identified, categorized and profiled by Internet Retailer’s award-winning editors using objective journalistic techniques.
• The information reported about each vendor is not the result of paid listings provided by the vendors but rather the product of independent editorial research on the vendor’s products, pricing and retail clients.
• The Complete Guide to E-Commerce Technology features the names and corporate contact information for more than 5,200 CEO, CMO and CIO titles at America’s most prominent e-commerce application and service companies.
• A comprehensive cover story looks at the impact of ongoing consolidation among the ranks of the leading e-commerce vendors and the impact on web merchants.
• A highly detailed contributed article looks at why web merchants of all types need to look carefully at having service level agreements in place for their key technology contracts.
• A comprehensive article by Forrester technology analyst Peter Sheldon provides strategies and sound “how to” advice on selecting the right e-commerce platform.
Independent ProfilesSnapshots of 1,650 tech products and services providers
Detailed Data SummaryPricing, customer names, products and more
E-Commerce Market Map23 Easily searchable categories
5,200 Vendor ContactsSales, Marketing & Corporate Executives