The Internet Retailer
2014 China 500
Ranking the 500 Leading E-Retailers in the World's Largest
National E-Commerce Market
Only Internet Retailer delivers this industry-first research publication. At 323 pages, the 2014 China 500 surveys the burgeoning landscape of online retailing in the world's largest emerging direct-to-consumer e-commerce market: China. The China 500 ranks the 500 largest retail web sites in China by 2013 online sales, furnishing complete financial, operating and web site performance details on each retailer included in the guide. Whether your business goal is to deepen your understanding of the Chinese e-retailing market as a whole, or you're doing a competitive analysis of current or potential rivals in your merchandising category, or if you're a solutions provider looking for a business development tool to help you cultivate clients in China to launch or expand your market reach there, the 2014 China 500 will serve as an invaluable guide. It will help you survey the key leaders and major trends at work in this flourishing, hypercompetitive national e-commerce market so that you can make the informed decisions you need to help grow your business.
The Internet Retailer 2014 China 500 is packed with never-before-seen data, including the following metrics for each of the 500 featured e-retailers:
• 2013 Internet sales (basis of ranking)
• Social networking affiliations
• List of web site features and functions
• Customer service features
• Monthly web traffic and unique visitors
• Conversion rates
• Top web management
• Payment types accepted, including cards and alternative methods
• Web site speed rating (database version only)
• Online availability rating (database version only)
• Performance consistency online (database version only)
• Average sales ticket on web
• Name of corporate parent
• Number of SKUs on the site
• Merchandising category
• All URLs utilized
DID YOU KNOW?
The growth of online retailing in China shows no signs of stopping.
• Online retail sales will grow from $294 billion in 2013 to $672 billion in 2018, a growth rate of 18%, according to Forrester Research, as China surpasses the U.S. as the world’s largest e-retail market.
• At the end of June 2013, there were 464 million active mobile Internet users in China, reported the China Internet Network Information Center, three times the number in the U.S.
• Online marketplaces dominate in China and the leader of the pack, Alibaba Group, brought in $5.75 billion in sales on its Tmall and Taobao marketplaces in a 24-hour period known as the “Singles Day” sales event, which is the Chinese version of Cyber Monday in the U.S.
Internet Retailer now offers research publications in an interactive digital format. The digital version of the 2014 China 500 is not simply an e-book or PDF; there are several value-added custom features available with this digital edition. When you purchase your guide electronically, you can zoom in and flip through pages with ease. An easily navigable interface allows much faster access to data. For example, the list in the table of contents instantly links users to the pages containing each company's profile, and every URL listed in each e-retailer profile is hyperlinked to that retailer's web site, making it easy to move from the profile and data reported on a particular site to the site itself. A keyword search function allows digital subscribers to find all references to a certain word or phrase, enabling users, for example, to search all web sites that use a certain e-commerce solution provider.
Order your digital version copy of the Internet Retailer 2014 China 500 today
for only $79.
This guide is also available in database format through a subscription to Top500Guide.com. A one-year, one-user license costs $239, though various licensing options are available.
Digital Edition Use: Single-User Licenses Only, Limited Number of Devices per Order, No Exceptions. Please note: This is a digital product; PDF downloads are not available, nor can you print pages like a PDF. You can download the file to your computer or laptop to use as an offline tool, but may not print and replicate pages.