To skip, click the "Continue to Site" link to the right.”
The 2013 Asia 500
At 320 pages, this inaugural publication from Internet Retailer truly serves as an indispensable guide to the 500 largest retail web sites ranked by 2012 sales in the world's largest emerging direct-to-consumer e-commerce market: Asia. The rankings include financial, operating and full corporate contact information, including the name and title of the executive in charge of web retailing. Purchasers of this guide will be able to set their e-commerce sights on Asian, Australian and Pacific Rim opportunities, surveying the key leaders and major trends at work in this fast-growing, sought-after market.
The Internet Retailer 2013 Asia 500 guide is packed with never-before-seen data, including the following metrics for each of the 500 featured e-retailers:
- 2012 Internet sales (basis of ranking)
- Social networking affiliations
- List of web site features and functions
- Customer service features
- Monthly web traffic and unique visitors
- Conversion rates
- Top web management
- Payment types accepted, including cards and alternative methods
- Web site speed rating
- Online availability rating
- Performance consistency online
- Average sales ticket on web
- Name of corporate parent
- Number of SKUs on the site
- Merchandising category
- All URLs utilized
DID YOU KNOW?
E-Commerce in Asia
- Web sales of the Asia 500 retailers grew year over year 59.2% to $248.69 billion from $156.22 billion.
- Rakuten is the single-largest online retailer in Japan and accounted for 3.92% of Asia 500 total web sales.
- Amazon's Asia sales grew 20.2% in 2012 to $8.80 billion, up from $7.32 billion in 2011.
Internet Retailer now offers research publications in an interactive digital format. The digital version of the 2013 Asia 500 is not simply an e-book or PDF; there are several value-added custom features available with this digital edition. When you purchase your guide electronically, you can zoom in and flip through pages with ease. An easily navigable interface allows much faster access to data. For example, the listing in the table of contents pages instantly links users to the pages containing each company's profile, and every URL listed in each e-retailer profile is hyperlinked to that retailer's web site, making it easy to move from the profile and data reported on a particular site to that site itself. A keyword search function allows digital subscribers to find all references to a certain word or phrase, enabling users, for example, to search all web sites that use a certain e-commerce solution provider.
Order your copy of the Internet Retailer 2013 Asia 500 today, in the format of your choice:
This guide is also available in database format as a subscription to the Top500Guide.com online portal. A one-year, one-user license costs $225, though various licensing options are available.
Sales Figures2012 web sales of the 500 largest e-retailers in Asia and the Pacific Rim
Detailed MapThe nine hottest markets in Asia/the Pacific Rim
Thorough AnalysisEach retailer's key financial, operations, performance and other metrics
Industry Contacts750+ e-retailers and vendors