PayPal, eBay’s payments arm, says StackMob will help PayPal further its mobile payments capabilities, and PayPal will help StackMob clients better enable payments in ...
Iron Horse Interactive Launches Updated Versions of Their Highly Successful IHI Buying Guide and IHI Showcase
Engagement rates of over 50% and conversion rates of over 6% on average illustrate how new platform is significantly outperforming industry standards.
SAN RAMON, CA (June 18, 2012) – Iron Horse Interactive (IHI), a leading multi-channel marketing company, today announced the launch of the latest versions of its Buying Guide 2.1™ and Showcase 2.0™ applications.
The Buying Guide 2.1™, which is IHI's signature product-finder and recommendation solution, provides product marketers with the first fully-integrated online and mobile solution to reach prospects, simplify their buying experience, and analyze critical behavioral habits in a highly-targeted and measurable way. The new version of the platform contains several innovative features, including:
- New Mobile Features: there are several new and innovative additions to the IHI Buying Guide 2.1™, including QR code compatibility, mobile product and price alerts, which enables users to set up specific reminders on their mobile device any time the price drops to a certain price point. Another key feature is seamless SMS integration for key social actions. Users can now share, ask friends and get price alerts via SMS.
- Facebook Sharing Functionality on the Web and Mobile: the IHI Buying Guide 2.1™ contains a Facebook sharing functionality, enabling users to share specific product recommendations with friends and solicit feedback via Facebook.
- Price Alerts and Product Specs: the IHI Buying Guide 2.1™ contains a much more detailed list of product specs, and provides users with the flexibility of refining and organizing searches on certain products in a much more comprehensive manner. Additionally, the new platform enables users to set real-time pricing alerts so they can be notified via their choice of mobile, social media or email whenever a certain product reaches a price point that they are interested in.
Prior to its public launch, the IHI Buying Guide 2.1™ has been deployed on select national retail clients, and has already proven to be highly successful on both online and mobile channels.
In particular, engagement rates across more than 50,000 users who visited IHI applications at a retail e-commerce site over the past few months were over 50% on average, significantly higher than the industry standard. Additionally, conversion rates ("Buy Now" actions) across mobile have been extremely effective at over 10% on average.
In addition to the launch of the IHI Buying Guide 2.1™, IHI also recently launched the latest version of its acclaimed customizable brand showcase platform, the IHI Showcase™. The new version of the IHI Showcase™ includes a wide range of new features and upgrades that weren't available on the previous platform, including:
- Mobile Showcase: the new IHI Mobile Showcase 2.0™ provides brands with a full solution to deliver their prospects with information about products and services on iOS and Android smartphone device. Consumers can now access information about products on-the-go or in-store, watch product videos, read reviews and buy associated products all via their smartphones.
- Cross Sell and Up Sell Associated Product Categories: One of the main benefits of the new IHI Showcase™ is that it enables product marketers to extend their reach by upselling and cross selling products via their partner sites.
- Analytics and Measurement: with the IHI Showcase 2.0™, brand marketers can analyze daily statistics from across their network all the way down to the individual product level, and revise messaging and showcased products in real-time for each partner showcase.
This announcement follows a string of milestone achievements which IHI has announced over the past year, including the growth of its client base by more than 30 percent, as well as achieving industry-leading engagement and conversion rates for its clients..
For more information on Iron Horse Interactive, including a listing of customers, service offerings and recent company news, visit www.IronHorseInteractive.com.
ABOUT IRON HORSE INTERACTIVE
Iron Horse Interactive™ (IHI) is a multi-channel marketing company. IHI's technology platform and interactive services let companies increase demand for products and services by reaching their prospects anywhere. Whether prospects are on a company's website, channel partner site, social media site, mobile device, or across an ad network, IHI's technology provides personalized recommendations that keep customers engaged and drive higher conversions.
North 6th Agency, Inc.