The e-retailer reports a $126 million net loss, stemming from a $640 million year-over-year increase in spending in the quarter on technology and content ...
Each VAR partnership now delivers more options from the entire portfolio of CCH indirect tax solutions.
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., December 12, 2011) – The process of helping businesses cut through the complexity of sales tax processing with the best software solutions to meet their needs is now even easier with the launch of CCH’s new Partner Program for preferred Value-Added Resellers (VAR). Each VAR partnership now delivers more options from the entire portfolio of CCH indirect tax solutions – providing more resources to help build customized software services specially designed for each specific user. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
Through CCH’s Partner Program, VARs can offer solutions integrated with the most popular ERP systems and provide indirect tax content, calculation, compliance and professional services to their clients – to fit all budgets and needs. VARs also benefit from additional incentives, including enhanced partner margin rewards and renewal annuities. By adding the renewal annuities to the program, CCH and VARs are better able to serve end-users year-over-year, while adding to their bottom line revenue.
“We want to form partnerships with resellers who share our strong commitment to providing customers with Best in Process indirect tax solutions,” said Scott Gruchot, CCH Vice President and General Manager, Corporate. “We’re working with our trusted VAR expert partners to provide them all the CCH information and industry-leading software and services resources they need to properly guide their customers through all of their options.”
For selected VAR partners, the benefits of joining CCH’s Partner Program go beyond revenue-building options based on product sales. Partners also generate substantial recurring annuities and service revenues from consulting, training, implementation and customization opportunities, including:
- Preferred Partner margins and renewal annuities;
- Product training;
- Dedicated Account Manager, pre-sales activities and superior support;
- Dealer NFR software copy;
- Joint marketing initiatives such as webinars and co-branded collateral;
- Public recognition and promotion on CCH’s website; and
- High customer satisfaction – phone and e-mail technical support.
CCH CorpSystem Tax Solutions
CCH indirect tax solutions are part of its CorpSystem® suite of products.
With consistently changing rates and compliance rules for federal, state, county, local and various other taxes, cutting through the complexity of monitoring each tax jurisdiction for business transactions can be a monumental task. CCH’s CorpSystem suite of tax solutions seamlessly work with existing business processing solutions to deliver consistently updated tax rate and compliance data across multiple jurisdictions. Software solutions include:
- CorpSystem Sales Tax Load Utilities – Users of Oracle E-business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP and NAV as well as Sage Software MAS90, MAS200, MAS500 and Sage Accpac can integrate CCH’s industry-leading sales and use tax rates directly into their ERP tax tables across multiple modules, with CorpSystem Sales Tax Load Utilities;
- CorpSystem Sales Tax Office – CCH’s state-of-the-art server-based calculation engine provides sophisticated logic capable of supporting the most complex sourcing and calculation rules. Plug-in integrations are available for Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP and NAV, Oracle E-business Suite, and SAP SD, FI and MM modules. In addition, the Sales Tax Office SDK can be used to provide integration with a limitless number of other systems;
- CorpSystem Sales Tax Returns Online – Due to complicated form and tax rate requirements, preparing sales tax returns can be a painful process. But for corporate and accounting professionals who use CorpSystem Sales Tax Returns Online, the process is completely pain free;
- CorpSystem Sales Tax SaaS – Reduces the burden of sales and use tax compliance for users of Microsoft® Dynamics, Sage® and NetSuite® ERPs. It is comprised of three easy-to-use Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions that perform real-time, automated sales tax calculations and automatic returns preparation and filing. Easily integrated into an ERP solution, CorpSystem Sales Tax SaaS provides the web-based compliance management and reporting tools to ensure sales and use tax compliance and reduce risk; and
- CorpSystem Sales Tax Compliance Services — The burdensome task of filing sales and use tax returns can often involve hours of labor each month. With CorpSystem Sales Tax Compliance Services, clients can shift the labor-intensive sales and use tax filing burden to CCH, which functions as an extension of their tax or accounting departments.
For more information on CCH’s VAR Partner Program, please call 866-513-CORP (866-513-2677) or visit: CCHGroup.com/partner.
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Follow us on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.