The marketplace gives consumers access to more than 300 products created using a 3-D printer.
Kewill Flagship now supports 3 additional carrier returns services: Newgistics SmartLabel, UPS Returns Flexible Access, and FedEx SmartPost.
December 14, 2011 - Chelmsford, MA. - Kewill (LSE: KWL), a leading provider of solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics, today announced the general availability of Kewill Flagship 5.0, the industry’s leading multi-carrier, global, parcel shipping solution.
- Kewill Flagship now supports 3 additional carrier returns services; Newgistics SmartLabel®, UPS Returns® Flexible Access, and FedEx SmartPost®.
- Label can be generated along with the outgoing label and placed in the shipping carton with the merchandise.
- Newgistics, FedEx and UPS have all partnered with USPS to provide a more convenient returns process. Consumers need only to apply the carrier’s label and drop off at any USPS location for pick-up.
- “Many Kewill Flagship customers are internet retailers with a requirement for the most cost effective method for delivering goods to consumers and the convenient return of those goods if needed, and Kewill Flagship now addresses this need,” said Peter Starvaski, director of product management for Kewill Inc.
- “With this release, Kewill is now the first FedEx Partner to certify on the latest version of their FedEx Server V11 release, again demonstrating Kewill's commitment to being the leader in parcel shipping,” said Peter Starvaski, director of product management for Kewill Inc.
- “Kewill continues to maintain the leading edge in technology and breadth of parcel services that customers expect from the market leader,” said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Inc. “This latest release offers users a competitive edge and the ability to maintain or improve customer satisfaction.”
About Kewill Plc
Kewill delivers solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics.
Our software solutions and deep domain knowledge enable our customers to drive revenue growth and measurable cost savings.
A global company, Kewill provides software that accelerates customs and forwarding, transportation & logistics, and eCommerce & B2B integration. All of our solutions and people are focused on increasing the speed of global trade for our customers.
Since 1972, Kewill has delivered global trade and logistics solutions to the most sophisticated companies in the world. Over 7,000 companies use Kewill solutions including Bayer, Ingersoll Rand, DHL, UPS, TNT, Toll, Hankyu Hanshin, Scott’s & Co., Hitachi, WaverleyTBS, Mothercare, Black & Decker and Damco.